PDA

View Full Version : that's it for today!

PixiePetal
01-09-2012, 04:24 PM
I have been sat here at PC surrounded by LJs since 11.30am and have just finished updating, printing and sticking in photos ready for next week.

I think I have a few pics left to print but they should just slot in :)

I am now going to stop, find some food and then open the wine - tomorrow is another day and it will be another day of paperwork :( why do I get behind, have new starters and EYFS changing all at once :rolleyes:

still need to -
1 write a letter about sharing with nursery - wish me luck:rolleyes:
2 accounts
3 file amended policies and give to parents to read
4 breathe!

Rubybubbles
01-09-2012, 05:33 PM
I should have been doing lj but have spent all day labelling the kids clothes sigh :(

pinkbutterfly
01-09-2012, 05:39 PM
Ah labelling clothes ... I did that two years ago and got fed up with it ... I bought a pen the following year lol

PixiePetal
01-09-2012, 07:08 PM
I would rather label clothes - in fact when I finished work to have DD and was getting registered as CM my old employer (I was their nanny) paid me to do the 3 childrens clothes cos she hated it after I left! :laughing:

Nice little earner :D

The Juggler
02-09-2012, 09:00 AM
well done you! i was at it all last weekend and 2 days of last week. yesterday did my tax return so all up to date now :thumbsup:

PixiePetal
02-09-2012, 09:05 AM
change of plan for today - theres a geocaching picnic and someone has just text to see if I would like a lift. Be rude to turn down an offer from a fellow cacher - even though he is a retired gent!:laughing:

did sort parents info file last night so rest will have to wait till later:D