PDA

View Full Version : Nipper 360

Chatterbox Childcare
01-09-2012, 02:54 PM
I am thinking of getting one of these

Any pros or cons that anyone can say and how much did you pay for yours? Looking for any specials or discount codes

thanks

freckleonear
01-09-2012, 03:06 PM
I had the 360 double for a while and it was fantastic. My SIL has had the double and the single. It's very sturdy (took loads of abuse off-road), lightweight and narrow enough to fit through doorways. The best point was how easy it was to push, we used to joke that it almost pushed itself! The only downside for us was that it doesn't do rear facing, otherwise it would be the perfect pushchair.

AliceK
01-09-2012, 03:36 PM
Had a lot of pushchairs and this one is by far the best. It's so easy to push and steer even with one hand when you've got 2 heavy toddlers in it so you can easily hold another LO's hand.
The only con I can think of is it is quite heavy and bulky to lift when folded but that really doesn't bother me.

xxxx

cas2805
01-09-2012, 03:57 PM
It's so easy to push and steer even with one hand when you've got 2 heavy toddlers in it so you can easily hold another LO's hand.
The only con I can think of is it is quite heavy and bulky to lift when folded but that really doesn't bother me.

xxxx

I agree, often holding 3rd child's hand and still easy to push mine, absolutely love mine, great storage underneath if you pay for the extra shelf, think about £10 extra. A little longer to fold up and open up but because so easy to push, still well worth it!

blue bear
01-09-2012, 04:20 PM
I got mine from tesco. Limited edition in raspberry. £274. It's a version 1.
I doubled up vouchers so got a real bargain. It's beautiful to push, children sleep in it so much better than phil and teds, but I find the width not so easy as phil and ted. Pushes easier than phil and ted too.

moggy
01-09-2012, 04:25 PM
Just got one in excellent condition second hand- £80 with raincover, I was delighted and so far have found it a great buggy (although so much wider than the tandem I am used to!). Check the free ads, Netmums local pages etc as bargains are there to be had if you are lucky.

moggy
01-09-2012, 04:27 PM
... oh yes, other downside is it is a pain to carry/move when folded and fills the boot of a Mondeo! I find the children's seating position looks odd- they seen to have their feet sticking up in the air, but they didn't complain! I love the little pockets in the hood, very useful.

CH1957
01-09-2012, 04:36 PM
... oh yes, other downside is it is a pain to carry/move when folded and fills the boot of a Mondeo! I find the children's seating position looks odd- they seen to have their feet sticking up in the air, but they didn't complain! I love the little pockets in the hood, very useful.

I agree, the seats are very laid back so children cant sit upright (I quite often put a cushion behind the seat so the older LO can sit up) and its quite big when folded, but thats the only downsides in my opinion. I love mine. I got mine through the Out n About website, supposed to be factory seconds but I cant see anything wrong with it at all, I paid £184, came with raincover too.

kellib
01-09-2012, 04:54 PM
I love my nipper, I use it a lot and it withstands anything, even the floods we had during the week! :D It's one of the few double buggies that would fit through my door and through the lift doors we have in my block. The kids seem to love it, they seem to sleep really well in it and both of mine are quite happy to lie back and watch the world go by in it :)

The downsides to it are the size of it when folded but luckily I do have a cupboard that I can store it into. Also find, with mine anyway, that the wheels need pumped up a lot.

primula
01-09-2012, 08:53 PM
I have one too! but not the 360 version, had it for ages! solid and really eaty to push, holds loads of stuff!! I do have problems storing it though.. but if you have the room i would definately go for one, mine was second hand!

nikki thomson
01-09-2012, 10:14 PM
There the best pushchair in my opinion, I have the nipper 2 (the new one) i also had the old style double and that's great as well and with the single I can get it in the boot of my grand Picasso with all the seats up. X

gegele
02-09-2012, 06:45 AM
the best buggy in my eyes

the secret against the bulkyness (is there such a word??) is to take off the wheels!

there are easy release button and you can take them off. I do this and mine fit in my zafira with all seats up:clapping::clapping:

my only down is the rain cover is quite tight on so it tore easily.

love it, thinking of getting the single

i edited to add that it's so easy to push and really sturdy as sometimes i push 4kids on it:eek: 2lo sitting, 1on buggy board and my son 4 sometimess hitch a hike on the foot rest!!:eek:

Chatterbox Childcare
02-09-2012, 05:02 PM
Well I got a bargain today. Checked Gumtree and travelled 30 miles down the road and got a virtually brand new one, latest model with an additional basked and raincover for £130.00 :jump for joy::jump for joy::jump for joy::jump for joy: