PDA

View Full Version : Problem with my pogo printer

Cazz
31-08-2012, 09:15 PM
I keep getting streaks across the photo's when printing. I've followed the instructions in the manual to turn it off and feed a piece of paper through upside down but it's not working.

Has anyone else had the same problem? I printed quite a few this morning which were fine and then the colours started looking dull and it started printing streaks. I turned it off to cool down over lunch but it happened again as soon as I turned it back on.

I love my pogo printer but now I can't print anything because of the quality :(

jumpinjen
31-08-2012, 09:16 PM
Have you got one of the blue pieces of paper that come in every new pack? Try running that through the right way up and see if it helps.....:)

Cazz
31-08-2012, 09:32 PM
Oh no - I opened my last pack earlier and have thrown the blue paper away.

I did wonder if I may have got a dodgy batch of paper - I bought this batch off a well known auction site. Don't know if that's a possibility?

childminder54
31-08-2012, 09:39 PM
Mine went like that then put the blue card though and was ok not used it for sometime will have to see

Cazz
31-08-2012, 09:44 PM
Mine went like that then put the blue card though and was ok not used it for sometime will have to see

Oh right thanks - I put the blue card through each time I put a new pack in but it doesn't say in the manual to do it at other times.

I'll buy some more paper then and give it a go because it's so much easier for the LJ's.

BucksCM
31-08-2012, 09:45 PM
Mine does it every now and again. But then I'll put a new pack through and it'll be fine!? I don't know why it does it?
Sorry...not much help:blush:

Cazz
31-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Mine does it every now and again. But then I'll put a new pack through and it'll be fine!? I don't know why it does it?
Sorry...not much help:blush:

Mine was doing it occasionally as well but turning it off and feeding the paper through seemed to work for a while. Now it's doing it every time :(

muffins
01-09-2012, 06:40 AM
Mine used to do it all the time but now when I put in a new pack I run the blue paper through twice & that seems to have solved it:clapping:

jumpinjen
01-09-2012, 06:53 AM
I put the blue piece back in on top after it has come through then I've got it - I bought mine second hand as a pair, thinking I'd have one for the car too but one won't print without streaks at all and the other doesn't hold it's charge once it has been turned off for 24 hours without being plugged in, so not exactly as I'd planned it! The lady did refund me half though and I'm warming to the one I've got left, just have to use it plugged into the wall - it helps me update the LJ's more often though instead of waiting for photos once a month!

Jen x