PDA

View Full Version : northampton childminding assoc policies e book

foxy lady
31-08-2012, 07:59 PM
today i brought Northampton childminding associations polices and pros e book for £5 it arrived 2 mins later and after 10 mins of changing a few bits i have 20 new pols and pros all up to date for 2012. they include camera and phone polices in the safe guarding and all the new gumpf and changes needed. they are ready written for you and all you need to do is spend a few mins making sure they fit into your setting so if anyone is struggling to do there's or really just cant be bothered to go all trough there own and change them like me, its £5 well spend and i would highly recommend them

zillervalley
31-08-2012, 08:03 PM
thanks I have got mine but it is nice to know if you were struggling

thanks for sharing info
ziller

cabby
31-08-2012, 10:21 PM
today i brought Northampton childminding associations polices and pros e book for £5 it arrived 2 mins later and after 10 mins of changing a few bits i have 20 new pols and pros all up to date for 2012. they include camera and phone polices in the safe guarding and all the new gumpf and changes needed. they are ready written for you and all you need to do is spend a few mins making sure they fit into your setting so if anyone is struggling to do there's or really just cant be bothered to go all trough there own and change them like me, its £5 well spend and i would highly recommend them

thanks, that reminds me i had a email yesterday about it and forgot to buy it, will go and have a look now x