PDA

View Full Version : E100

handeme
31-08-2012, 06:17 AM
I have just completed my E100 with the Open University

Continually throughout my assignments my feedback from my tutor was, 'solid written assignment'.

As part of my feedback on the end of year assignment it said that it wasn't written and ser out as an assignment should. Now it was written in exactly the same format as my previous assignments, so I am struggling?!?!

I left school many many years ago so I am sure things have changed. Can anyone give me any guidance on how an assignment should be written?

Normally I would feedback to my tutor but the end of year assignment is marked by someone else within the open university and not my normal tutor.

I am yet to find out who my tutor is for the next module but when I do I will ask them. I wanted to get a bit of a head start because I have two assignments due in October and I am out of the country for two weeks in October, the actual module doesn't start on the 6th October and I leave on the 13th! X

sarah707
31-08-2012, 07:14 AM
I found that my tutor and my EMA marker seemed to be looking for different things too...

Did you pass? If so I really wouldn't worry. :D

Roseolivia
31-08-2012, 07:16 AM
Are you starting E105 in October, i'm starting that one. Can't give you any advice about how to write assignments but if you look on the OU website there'll be info there. There's an E105 facebook page as well, Hebs on here is doing E105 too. There's also a thread on here for OU students, you need to ask the Mods for the password though. PM me if i can help any other way though.

handeme
31-08-2012, 07:33 AM
Yes I passed, my grade wasn't as good as I expected but they seem to have graded me down on the format of the assignment!

Yes for my sins I am starting the E105!