PDA

View Full Version : Yay! Signed our first customer!!

smurfette
30-08-2012, 10:14 PM
After a few ups and downs recently with my customers and my friends unsuccessful venture into the non childminding world, we have decided to co mind in my house. We made the decision Monday and this evening signed up put first customer an after schooler! He is similar in age to her son and my middle dd and made himself right at home , they and he are dying for him to start couldn't have gone better!!! So delighted! Looking forward to sharing the workload and having her company! Hope we don't get sick of each other! She likes to talk a lot and I love my quiet (have got my own mindees sorted to all
Snooze together) may have to escape for half an hour upstairs!!

Trouble
30-08-2012, 10:17 PM
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Nickie34
30-08-2012, 10:18 PM
Congratulations. Here's to many more :clapping::clapping:

miffy
30-08-2012, 10:21 PM
Congratulations on your new mindee and hope everything works out with your friend. Good luck

Miffy xx

jumpinjen
31-08-2012, 06:29 AM
Well done - organise some garden activities for her to do with the other LO's whilst all yours sleep and you have some quiet lol! I think if you are honest with her about liking some quiet and not spending every second of the day on top of eachother then you can work out some space from the start and it will be a healthy working partnership!!!

Jen x

JCrakers
31-08-2012, 07:46 AM
Well done. That's the hardest part.

Now hopefully mum will recommend and then business will come faster :D

smurfette
31-08-2012, 09:23 AM
Thanks all, I am off now to look at the co minding part to work out the finer details! Thanks Jen for your sound advice as always!!