PDA

View Full Version : Lol..dad didn't know what had hit him

JCrakers
30-08-2012, 04:09 PM
First day back at school and I pick up two brothers. They arrived back hyper, 7yr old was absolutely off the scale on the silliness department so I warned him twice and then gave him time out. He continued so had to sit with shoes on ready for dad at the bottom of the stairs (5 mins) then just before dad arrived, older brother 8yrs stood on my brand new cot from ikea and has broken it :eek:

So dad knocked and I opened the door in a frenzy in the middle of having a sharp word with the eldest..:laughing: I explained I was really cross with both boys and explained each behaviour. One was sat on step and the other was looking very sorry for himself having broken the cot after I told him not to stand on it... :mad: I was fuming

I've minded these kids for 5yrs so everyone is like part of the family. Dad was fine and I'll apologise to mum later that dad had to arrive to my red face :laughing:
And breathe :D

The Juggler
30-08-2012, 04:18 PM
oh hon, what an awful first day? I hope Dad makes him replace the cot out of his pocket money :panic::angry:

Bluebell
30-08-2012, 04:23 PM
wow - are your lot back at school already? Ours don't go back until next Thursday. I'm not surprised you're gutted about your cot - such a shame! hope they are better behaved next time - and that you're havinga nice relaxing evening now they've gone home! x

rickysmiths
30-08-2012, 04:26 PM
Yes I agree about replacing the cot there is no excuse for behaviour like that from a 8yr old and even less if they know you that well.

Where are you that you are back to school today? Are schools aren't back until next Thursday.

JCrakers
30-08-2012, 04:41 PM
Yes I agree about replacing the cot there is no excuse for behaviour like that from a 8yr old and even less if they know you that well.

Where are you that you are back to school today? Are schools aren't back until next Thursday.

Leics, they broke up on 13th July. I've no idea why we aren't in line with the rest of the country but I like it because we always get a cheap week for holidays before everyone else breaks up and the travel companies haven't caught on (shhhh don't tell them)
:D

I've got 1 mindee left-sister of the two boys, so I'll tell mum when she gets here about the shenanigans :rolleyes:

rickysmiths
30-08-2012, 04:43 PM
Oh right. Ours didn't break up for a week after yours.

miffy
30-08-2012, 10:30 PM
I hope dad offered to pay for the cot!

Miffy xx