PDA

View Full Version : Back to school

JCrakers
30-08-2012, 12:19 PM
My kids are back at school ((Rubs hands together with a grin))

Phew what a hard 4.5 weeks,seems like a lifetime :laughing:

Now I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things with the toddlers, a new baby starting on Monday, toddler groups and no older children asking if they can have the TV on :rolleyes:

Nice!! :thumbsup:

nikki thomson
30-08-2012, 12:45 PM
My kids are back at school ((Rubs hands together with a grin))

Phew what a hard 4.5 weeks,seems like a lifetime :laughing:

Now I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things with the toddlers, a new baby starting on Monday, toddler groups and no older children asking if they can have the TV on :rolleyes:

Nice!! :thumbsup:

Know what u mean but it's going to be a massive shock to my system as I've had the whole of the summer off which is the first time ever, just the way it worked out my full time lo left and is not being replaced until nov, my kids go back next wed, (mon/tue) teacher training days and my 2 sibling schoolies are back Tuesday (gonna have to set that alarm).

Just spent the last 2hrs ironing in name tags in all there clothes and I have 3 at school from next week with 5 full sets each it was so laborious but it's done now and I'm on countdown to next week. X

sarah707
30-08-2012, 05:21 PM
Back already wow! Ours are back next week... it will be nice to get back into our proper routine again :D