PDA

View Full Version : Finished

Tatia
15-06-2008, 02:48 PM
My brain hurts! Just finished TMA02 for E123 (Open U). Just getting ready to print it off and send it on its way first thing tomorrow. Of course, now I've got to hurry and finish TMA02 for E124, due by 4th of July!:eek: This time yesterday, I was banging my head on the wall, asking my husband why on earth this seemed like a good idea! Now, safely on the other side of the black tunnel, I'm feeling better. Just hope the light ahead isn't a train!

bluestar
15-06-2008, 03:29 PM
Well done to you - sometimes its the worrying before you get started thats the worst. My friend is doing E123 and E124 and she feels the same!

sarah707
15-06-2008, 03:31 PM
Well done you! :clapping:

I went to a tutorial for e124 tma2 yesterday and came out more bamboozled than I thought possible. A lot of the stuff my last tutor battered into me about referencing was, apparently, out of date :crying:

I am ploughing on with the intention of getting the tma done before I throw the whole lot in the bin ... it's a close call... except there's too much Yorkshire in me to waste the money :laughing:

miffy
15-06-2008, 04:42 PM
I have every confidence in you Sarah - at least you and Tatia can support one another with this

Good luck to both of you

miffy xx

Tatia
15-06-2008, 05:26 PM
I'm sorry you're struggling Sarah but it's good to know I'm not alone! It's not that the work is hard or beyond me. It's just organizing it into coherent paragraphs that flow, sneaking in a thousand references to course material and then cutting half of it out because you're over the word count!:censored: Oh, and of course, finding the time to get it all done, let's not forget that!

Quick, somebody remind me that it will be worth it come Octobr when I am a Level 4!:rolleyes:

sarah707
15-06-2008, 05:36 PM
Hehehehehe!

We can be little stars together and throw a forum party in our own honour :D

Tatia
15-06-2008, 08:17 PM
Lots of booze, that's for sure.:thumbsup:

angeldelight
15-06-2008, 08:34 PM
Well done Tatia

Angel xx

Annie_T
15-06-2008, 09:06 PM
well done hun and no it not a train im sure and good luck with the nxt bit x

manjay
15-06-2008, 09:43 PM
Well done you! :clapping:

I went to a tutorial for e124 tma2 yesterday and came out more bamboozled than I thought possible. A lot of the stuff my last tutor battered into me about referencing was, apparently, out of date :crying:

I am ploughing on with the intention of getting the tma done before I throw the whole lot in the bin ... it's a close call... except there's too much Yorkshire in me to waste the money :laughing:

You have to keep going! I will need lots of help if I ever get that far

Tatia - glad you got that one sorted and hope the other one is not too much hassle:rolleyes: