View Full Version : Cover for another childminder

29-08-2012, 10:16 PM
I will be childminding another childminders mindee's whilst she is away on leave - I will have the little one for 3 or 4 days in total - Please could someone kindly let me know what paperwork I should complete and do I need a contract?

Thank you for your help

30-08-2012, 06:19 AM
You can draw up a short term contract but you will need the usual child record forms, emergency contacts, permission forms.

30-08-2012, 06:38 AM
I often do holiday cover and make up an all-in-one form that includes contact details, emergency contacts, permissions etc.
It also says that parents agree to drop off and collect on time, provide a change of clothes, sun cream etc (I add bits or take bits out as necessary for the individual child/ time of year etc).

All fees are paid in advance, so I also have a bit that says fees are non-refundable if the space isn't used, though paid back if I can't work for any reason.

Just go through your normal "must have" paperwork and use the relevant bits to make a shorter form :thumbsup:

30-08-2012, 10:09 AM
Thank you for your help

30-08-2012, 09:58 PM
Would anyone we kind enough to share a short term contract with me, I have a lady coming tomorrow - and need to print one asap

Have anything else I need

Hopefully someone could help

Thank you

30-08-2012, 10:35 PM
There is one here you could adapt


Miffy xx

31-08-2012, 07:37 AM
Miffy - Thank you so so much - :)