PDA

View Full Version : RA Review Timescale - Wales

webbthomas
29-08-2012, 08:30 PM
Just wondering if there is a specific timescale for reviewing our RAs please in Wales? Every 6 months / every year? What does everyone else do please and do you need to keep the original RA with the amended one to show any changes made? Thanks very much.

aly
29-08-2012, 08:59 PM
Just wondering if there is a specific timescale for reviewing our RAs please in Wales? Every 6 months / every year? What does everyone else do please and do you need to keep the original RA with the amended one to show any changes made? Thanks very much.
I just amend if the risk assesment has changed, ie if ive revisited after 6 months or after a change then i redate it.

sarah707
29-08-2012, 09:26 PM
Welsh Standards -

24.11 A risk assessment of the premises is completed at least annually and is reviewed when there are any changes to the premises or the needs of the children. An action plan with timescales identifies action to be taken to minimise identified risks.

Hth :D

webbthomas
29-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Thanks both :)
I finally found the relevant standard too Sarah after trawling through the latest NMS for the last hour ! :blush:

sarah707
30-08-2012, 06:42 AM
Thanks both :)
I finally found the relevant standard too Sarah after trawling through the latest NMS for the last hour ! :blush:

Ok... right... here goes... ready??

Open the document

Use the buttons on your keyboard - control (bottom left) and the 'f' key

They bring up a little 'find' box - often in the top right but sometimes elsewhere

Type a key word / words you want to search into the 'find' box - I used 'risk as'

Press 'enter' and keep pressing to go through the document

Every time your key word is used in the document it will highlight

If you can't find what you are looking for change your key word / check spelling etc.

hth :D