PDA

View Full Version : typical!!

lou lou
29-08-2012, 12:04 PM
seen the weather forcast for next week the weather is going to be nice all week and warm and we are heading for a settled period just when the kids go back to school, weather is awful here today !!!

teacake2
29-08-2012, 12:08 PM
The weather why I am is horrible for the week, lots of rain:mad::mad:
Teacake2

DaisyMae
29-08-2012, 12:17 PM
This is my first week off all summer and it's rubbish weather here too.

AliceK
29-08-2012, 12:17 PM
So typical isn't it. Although to be fair, we haven't had bad weather, not the warm sun we might like but there hasn't really been many days over the school hols where the kids haven't been able to play out. Mind you today we have had torrential rain. My path in the back garden looked like a river earlier.

xxx

mrs c
29-08-2012, 12:20 PM
I have no los today and am sat re-organising files. I have slippers on - no socks and my feet are freezing. It is August but feels so like Autumn. :(

loocyloo
29-08-2012, 12:22 PM
it is typical ...

but i am looking at it in the positive ... no wet school runs YET!

AgentTink
29-08-2012, 12:26 PM
We are currently taking cover in the house as the heavens have just opened whilst we were in the park and we are now soaked. It is a full on thunder and lightening storm at the moment.

I am also freezing and actually debated putting the heating on this morning. I refuse to though because it is AUGUST.

Roseolivia
29-08-2012, 12:26 PM
I'd rather have nice weather when the kids return from summer as it means they can go in the garden rather than be stuck in the house all night.

Ripeberry
29-08-2012, 12:34 PM
I don't mind a warm September, makes it easier when CM. But then I'm term time only and my own kids are good are keeping themselves amused so when its rainy I don't have to spend too much money on going out...silver lining on storm clouds :rolleyes:
But the garden is in a horrid state. If we do get dry weather in autumn I'm going to spend it sorting out the garden and ready for the next spring where MAYBE we might get some 'normal' weather.

cathtee
29-08-2012, 12:42 PM
it is typical ...

but i am looking at it in the positive ... no wet school runs YET!

I totally agree, we had too many wet school runs before the end of term.

bunyip
29-08-2012, 02:05 PM
There is no such thing as 'bad weather', only 'inappropriate clothing'. :)

Kiddleywinks
29-08-2012, 02:16 PM
There is no such thing as 'bad weather', only 'inappropriate clothing'. :)

Weather was lovely and warm, about a mile away from the car and the most horrendous thunder storm as the heavens opened - my clothing became see through - so VERY inappropriate :laughing:

kel1983
29-08-2012, 02:38 PM
raining here I have actually has to find a jumper to put on its freezing. I have been glad its been really nice for weekends as thats when I get to spend time with the family on days out

The children have found plenty to do when its wet so not been too bad. I like a nice spetember so wont mind that

bunyip
29-08-2012, 03:59 PM
Weather was lovely and warm, about a mile away from the car and the most horrendous thunder storm as the heavens opened - my clothing became see through - so VERY inappropriate :laughing:

:blush::blush::blush: I promise not to look. :blush::blush:

childminder54
29-08-2012, 04:25 PM
Well I put heating on this morning did turn it of this afternoon. It is sunny now