PDA

View Full Version : quick question re twins

kel1983
29-08-2012, 10:36 AM
I have been asked to give fee details to a potential family with 11 month old twins. I so want them :blush:

Does anyone look after twins at present? Do you give sibling discount or just charge for 2 children at normal fees.

The mum is asking what hours we have available so possibly open to negotiation on days etc. We have the space and there is 2 of us working together so would be completely within numbers.

loocyloo
29-08-2012, 10:54 AM
:D i love minding twins! :D

i've nannied and minded quite a few sets in my time :D

i offer a sibling discount if BOTH children attend for more than 25 hrs a week, so i would apply this to twins if they were coming for more hours, other than that i have been known to offer a little discount just cos i wanted the twins :blush:

i know its still 2 spaces and 2 lots of EY work, and not my 'problem' that mum has to pay for 2 spaces ... but if it makes the difference between me getting them or not, then i will and have done it!

i'm sad at the moment as i've been asked to have 15mth twins ... and there is absolutely no way i can squeeze them in :(

kel1983
29-08-2012, 11:10 AM
:D i love minding twins! :D

i've nannied and minded quite a few sets in my time :D

i offer a sibling discount if BOTH children attend for more than 25 hrs a week, so i would apply this to twins if they were coming for more hours, other than that i have been known to offer a little discount just cos i wanted the twins :blush:

i know its still 2 spaces and 2 lots of EY work, and not my 'problem' that mum has to pay for 2 spaces ... but if it makes the difference between me getting them or not, then i will and have done it!

i'm sad at the moment as i've been asked to have 15mth twins ... and there is absolutely no way i can squeeze them in :(

I really would love them so would be tempted to do a discount. Problem is I have no idea what a good discount is. Never had 2 children from the same family as they are all only children.

loocyloo
29-08-2012, 11:12 AM
I really would love them so would be tempted to do a discount. Problem is I have no idea what a good discount is. Never had 2 children from the same family as they are all only children.

i do 50p hour for the oldest child as my discount, which is just over 10%, but works for me!

good luck :D x