PDA

View Full Version : Emmmmmmmmmmma..... X won't let me plaaaaaaaay!!!!!!

EmmaReed84
29-08-2012, 05:39 AM
ARGH!!!!!!!

Someone help me. Mindees arrive in about 10 minutes and I know this sounds mean but I am counting down the days until school starts!

This is what my house is like... nearly ALL DAY

X "Y can I play?"
Y "Yeah!"
X "Y, say no!"
Y "No!"
X "Muuuuuuuum, Y won't let me play"

and vice versa.

Also...

"I am telling on you.... Emma X took my toy!..... X, I told on you"
"I am telling on you now!....Muuuuuuuum Y is being a meanie pegs... I told on you!"

They are both 3 years old and both boys

ziggy
29-08-2012, 06:32 AM
same in this house, plus we had broken window on first day of hols

today is my last day of schoolies and hopefully i wont have to ever do it again

JCrakers
29-08-2012, 07:35 AM
Oh the joys.... :laughing:

stargazer1
29-08-2012, 07:56 AM
I feel your pain!! I seem to have spent a fortune through the holidays on days out etc so that I don't have to keep them all in my house!! Really wish I didn't have to do schoolies but as they are siblings of my under 5s its awkward to say no. Doesn't help that my own DD has had the devil in her the past week. Never thought I would wish for her to go back to school as I miss her dreadfully when she does, but she really does need the routine. Just think Emma, only one week left! (Well, with us anyway) x

suzyjane73
29-08-2012, 07:57 AM
ditto

roll on school

EmmaReed84
29-08-2012, 08:00 AM
I feel your pain!! I seem to have spent a fortune through the holidays on days out etc so that I don't have to keep them all in my house!! Really wish I didn't have to do schoolies but as they are siblings of my under 5s its awkward to say no. Doesn't help that my own DD has had the devil in her the past week. Never thought I would wish for her to go back to school as I miss her dreadfully when she does, but she really does need the routine. Just think Emma, only one week left! (Well, with us anyway) x

lol, funny thing is my son who has ADHD has been for the most part a little angel, it is the younger son and mindee. I have mindee 50+ hours a week.

I can't wait because during the week there are points during the day when each child will get some one-on-one attention which is what I think they are needing.

Kiddleywinks
29-08-2012, 09:51 AM
X "Y can I play?"
Y "Yeah!"
X "Y, say no!"
Y "No!"
X "Muuuuuuuum, Y won't let me play"

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Sorry Emma but that is hilarious!
(Draining on you I'm sure, but the logic is very funny)

Mollymop
29-08-2012, 11:22 AM
Not long to go now Emma, deep deep breaths!:thumbsup:

cathtee
29-08-2012, 04:45 PM
Same here, the boys seem worse than the girls for some reason roll on tues the last day of hols

Dragonfly
29-08-2012, 06:08 PM
That's interesting as I find girls the worst for bickering and telling tales :blush:

Happy Bunny
29-08-2012, 08:12 PM
My mindees have been lovely.
It's my own children that have been constantly bickering.
I'm counting the days till they go back to school as I want my nice peaceful routine back.