PDA

View Full Version : Ladies, gents REALLY?????

gegele
28-08-2012, 07:44 AM
I have been coming on this forum for years and i KNOW that none of you would have push Pauline, talk to her or about her the way you spoke about Richard.
and I KNOW that Pauline wouldn't have tolerated the threads before and I'm pretty sure some threads had been cancelled in the past for the same reason.

Being the owner doesn't mean that he can get abuse, attacked critized...left right and center and just take it.

It is our forum to enjoy, our place to relax, unload our bad days, share our best moment BUT it's also HIS money, HIS time which make it possible.

the change of a logo and it's betrayal... REALLY?
being the owner of something else and having money makes it a conspiracy... REALLY?

the man is not as sweet spoken and tactful than Pauline so is attacking REALLY??

Ladies gents i think this mad witch hunt has to stop, those thread about leaving are just like venom in the place you used to enjoy most:(

i'm dreading login in as I'm sure Pauline must be a bit disappointed of the behaviour. she sold a business she was proud of, a great community and now we watching teenagers rebelling against change and authority...

it's sad people, come on shake it off!!!!

or it's the naughty step:laughing:

:thumbsup:

Bear23
28-08-2012, 07:49 AM
I have been coming on this forum for years and i KNOW that none of you would have push Pauline, talk to her or about her the way you spoke about Richard.
and I KNOW that Pauline wouldn't have tolerated the threads before and I'm pretty sure some threads had been cancelled in the past for the same reason.

Being the owner doesn't mean that he can get abuse, attacked critized...left right and center and just take it.

It is our forum to enjoy, our place to relax, unload our bad days, share our best moment BUT it's also HIS money, HIS time which make it possible.

being the owner of something else and having money makes it a conspiracy... REALLY?

the man is not as sweet spoken and tactful than Pauline so is attacking REALLY??

Ladies gents i think this mad witch hunt has to stop, those thread about leaving are just like venom in the place you used to enjoy most:(

i'm dreading login in as I'm sure Pauline must be a bit disappointed of the behaviour. she sold a business she was proud of, a great community and now we watching teenagers rebelling against change and authority...

couldn't have put it better myself.
some people are acting like kids and are spoiling our lovely forum. if they don't like it then leave, quietly. without the silly threads.

JCrakers
28-08-2012, 07:53 AM
Well said :D

It's a forum and a place to come and post,read,swap ideas etc. If the owner has paid and is spending his time doing the forum then its basically up to him what he does with it :D

Looking in from the outside as I don't know what went on, Its starting to look like a 'we hate men, girl power' type attack. :blush:

BuggsieMoo
28-08-2012, 07:53 AM
Must admit I woke up this morning, logged on and thought I was back in the school playground.

I do not know what has happened, and to be frank nor do I wish to know. I wish anyone who has decided to leave the very best in the future and I thank you for any advice you passed my way :-)

As for the personal attacks on Richard - fine I get it, he is not a softly spoken person, he pretty much says what he thinks etc etc and yes this is going to get some peoples backs up. However, that said if I was being personally attacked (and having read a few posts this morning, there appears to be quite a lot) then I would also be reacting no doubt close to how Richard is - he is after all only human!

Richard has given his guarantee that this forum will remain free for us all to use - just because he has changed the cosmetics of the forum (logo etc) does not mean he needs to charge for it. And if he goes back on his word, then I like the rest will leave the forum - but I have no reason to believe that he would.

Come on Ladies and Gents we are all here to help and support each other - not abuse and degrade the owner. Can't we all play nicely now?

Oh and Richard, Im looking forward to my car sticker and pen!! Notepads, diaries etc are always a good way to go as well.

Any ideas on when the Iphone app will be available?

Big hugs to everyone xxxxx

miss mopple
28-08-2012, 07:54 AM
well said :thumbsup:

We are all grown ups after all.Kids would behave better than this!

francinejayne
28-08-2012, 07:54 AM
here here! VERY well said, all of you!

jelly15
28-08-2012, 07:55 AM

Couldn't agree more.

AliceK
28-08-2012, 08:30 AM
Agree totally :thumbsup:
We would not tolerate children behaving in this manner and would be talking to them about it.
I for one feel sad that people are behaving like they are. I actually don't feel inclined to keep looking at this forum today :(
Lets all get over it, keep things in perspective and remember there are more important things in life than to stress over the small things.

xxxx

loocyloo
28-08-2012, 08:34 AM
i agree with everyone!

time to move on! xxx

cabby
28-08-2012, 09:28 AM

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

rickysmiths
28-08-2012, 10:05 AM
couldn't have put it better myself.
some people are acting like kids and are spoiling our lovely forum. if they don't like it then leave, quietly. without the silly threads.

Yes and that is what has caused the upset Bear. Pauline never did and so commanded respect from all.

sharons
28-08-2012, 12:22 PM
I agree with everyone just enjoy the forum:thumbsup:

Richard
28-08-2012, 02:19 PM
Agreed. Thanks for all the nice comments. My PM box is nearly full with good wishes from members :)

sophia36
28-08-2012, 03:41 PM
Hear hear! lets not turn this forum into a bad place to be where members or owners are belittled + jumped on!

Trouble
28-08-2012, 03:55 PM
Ive been here along time and i only popped in for a quick look:rolleyes:

at the min its like standing in the middle of the playground :panic:

not quite what Pauline or Richard really wanted:panic:

Heaven Scent
28-08-2012, 04:31 PM
Must admit I woke up this morning, logged on and thought I was back in the school playground.

I do not know what has happened, and to be frank nor do I wish to know. I wish anyone who has decided to leave the very best in the future and I thank you for any advice you passed my way :-)

As for the personal attacks on Richard - fine I get it, he is not a softly spoken person, he pretty much says what he thinks etc etc and yes this is going to get some peoples backs up. However, that said if I was being personally attacked (and having read a few posts this morning, there appears to be quite a lot) then I would also be reacting no doubt close to how Richard is - he is after all only human!

Richard has given his guarantee that this forum will remain free for us all to use - just because he has changed the cosmetics of the forum (logo etc) does not mean he needs to charge for it. And if he goes back on his word, then I like the rest will leave the forum - but I have no reason to believe that he would.

Come on Ladies and Gents we are all here to help and support each other - not abuse and degrade the owner. Can't we all play nicely now?

Oh and Richard, Im looking forward to my car sticker and pen!! Notepads, diaries etc are always a good way to go as well.

Any ideas on when the Iphone app will be available?

Big hugs to everyone xxxxx

OOOOOHHHH car sticker and pen ???? What do we have to do to get one of them eh????

If I keep on being a good girl and stay nice do I get one?

karen m
28-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Car sticker,pen ,things for i phone ,not seen anything about this but i am still logging on every day will continue too as i have found lots of help on here, Richard is entitled to change logo in fact it is now his buisness and although i hope he doesn't change to much he can change anything he likes.

Pauline
28-08-2012, 06:34 PM
OOOOOHHHH car sticker and pen ???? What do we have to do to get one of them eh????

If you have to be good HS then no hope of you getting one :D

BuggsieMoo
28-08-2012, 06:37 PM

Richard mentioned that he was getting them done in the Penny leaving thread that Pauline has since closed. Apparently we were all getting them free :thumbsup:

WibbleWobble
28-08-2012, 06:39 PM
Richard mentioned that he was getting them done in the Penny leaving thread that Pauline has since closed. Apparently we were all getting them free :thumbsup:

and he said he was getting us all a block of dairy milk and a bottle of wine too..i read that ....honest i did. (i like fruit and nut richard btw)

wibble xxx

WibbleWobble
28-08-2012, 06:40 PM
and he said he was getting us all a block of dairy milk and a bottle of wine too..i read that ....honest i did. (i like fruit and nut richard btw)

wibble xxx

each (i am not sharing with anyone)

Bear23
28-08-2012, 06:42 PM
and he said we could all have pocket money!!
yes he really did :D

good old richard :thumbsup:

Chimps Childminding
28-08-2012, 06:44 PM

wibble xxx

No wibble I'm sure it was Galaxy and 2 bottles of wine, 1 red, 1 white!!!!! :D

cathtee
28-08-2012, 07:33 PM
No wibble I'm sure it was Galaxy and 2 bottles of wine, 1 red, 1 white!!!!! :D

What is it with us cm's we all eat chocolate and it seems we all drink:blush:
Is it working with children that does it

Bear23
28-08-2012, 07:34 PM
What is it with us cm's we all eat chocolate and it seems we all drink:blush:
Is it working with children that does it

probably, i used to run bars before this and never touched a drop, now well :laughing:

babs
28-08-2012, 07:44 PM
what's this free wine and chocolate... is there a party going on..