PDA

View Full Version : BACK TO SCHOOL

angeldelight
28-08-2012, 06:57 AM
So when are your children back to school

Will you be glad or sad that it is the end of rhe holidays soon?

Angel?

miss mopple
28-08-2012, 07:00 AM
Ours are back next Tuesday. The holidays have flown by this year :eek:

Looking forward to getting back to normality, especially as I will have no lunchtime pre school runs this year so I'm not tied and can take the kids out for proper days out :thumbsup:

AliceK
28-08-2012, 07:01 AM
Mine are back next Tues. I'll be glad to not have a house full of children for 10hrs a day but sad because my DD starts school and I don't know what I'm going to do without having her here :(. I'm dreading it.

xxx

sandy64
28-08-2012, 07:10 AM
my 2 dd go back next wed my 2 lo start school 10th sept i have 2 lo start ing nursery end of sept no im not looking forward to them going back as it means walking up hill 3 times with a double pram in this lovely rain:panic:
but i do need to get into a routine again lol

Roseolivia
28-08-2012, 07:28 AM
Next Tuesday Rose goes back which i think she's ready for. Means i'll be getting all the mindees back though so i'll be busy again after a quiet summer.

loocyloo
28-08-2012, 07:33 AM
we go back next wednesday.

i will be pleased, as they are ready to go back to school and are both looking forward to it and their new teachers.

i will be sad as i and the LO will miss them, as they are a big help and play so well with the LO!

ziggy
28-08-2012, 07:41 AM
school/playgroup starts next monday, cant wait to get back to some sort of normality

kellib
28-08-2012, 12:07 PM
My son went back on the 15th, it's been lovely :laughing:

mushpea
28-08-2012, 12:25 PM
my two go back on the 4th, still waiting to hear from the parent of the schoolie, I text her last week if not I shall have to guess what day they are back as child is term time only and my kids dont go to that school,
Both my babies will now be at highschool :eek: I feel so old:laughing:

kel1983
28-08-2012, 01:03 PM
ours go back next wednesday. Will be glad to get a routine back. And really could do with the exercise of the school run :laughing:

Its been the first full summer holidays Ive worked and really wished I took atleast a week off. Last year took 2 weeks holiday.

Toothfairy
28-08-2012, 01:22 PM
My children go back on the 6th.
I've got one full timer and two after schoolers starting back that day too and my other two part timers are not back til the Monday after.

Jods
28-08-2012, 02:07 PM
both of mine back next Wed - and now both at secondary school :eek:

beachgirl29
28-08-2012, 05:26 PM
4th Sept i only have one schoolie...he will be happy to go back very bored at mine with the little ones. my daughter starts pre school 11th Sept and i can't wait she will have so much fun and she's really ready for it! bit sad she will not be with me all the time but excited for her to make new friends.

janminder
28-08-2012, 06:02 PM
Ours are back Thursday 6th. I am looking forward to getting back to the school routine.

We will be busy on Tuesday and Wednesday as will have most of our schoolies during the day plus 2 littlies Tuesday and 3 Wednesday as parents have run out of holiday and family/friend cover as most of ours are TTO. We only had one 3 days where we had 3 schoolies.

cathtee
28-08-2012, 07:37 PM
we go back next wednesday:clapping: can't wait to get back to the routine, and exercise :laughing:and no older ones telling tales he did this she did that their worse than the little ones

Maza
28-08-2012, 07:47 PM
Don't look after older kids so haven't been affected by school holidays in that way. Will be soooo glad when playgroups re-open as it is hard without them! DD starts nursery, mornings only. Have all the usual mixed feelings associated with that.

Chimps Childminding
28-08-2012, 08:35 PM
Ours go back next Tuesday!!! With the weather being so lousy it has been a long summer holiday :(

karen m
28-08-2012, 09:20 PM
Next Wednesday,really looking forward to not havin the older ones here for 10 hours a day. Prefer the lo but bills need paying so

JCrakers
29-08-2012, 07:32 AM
Mine go back tomorrow and Im looking forward to it.

It will be nice to get back into the routine and I'm exhausted, not from having a lot of children but the mix of children ive had. I dont enjoy the summer holidays at all an although i had 2 weeks off it was at the beginning and we had a week in a french caravan that I didn't really enjoy as it wasn't a break for me regarding cooking/cleaning.

Some days Ive only had 1 child of 8yrs 9 hrs a day which is very tiring for my as I enjoy younger children. I was due to have 3 children those days but 2 pulled out at last minute so he was left with no one to play with. :(

Ive also had a boy of 6yrs with mild asbergers who likes to hum...bless him, so I'll be enjoying the peace when he goes back to school.

My ds 13yrs has been on his xbox a lot while Im working, online with friends so I'll be pleased when hes out of his room again.
DD is very hard to cope with :laughing: I'm definitely ready for her going back. I've got more grey hairs

Next year I may have some fridays off and spend some time with my own two children :D

Tealady
29-08-2012, 02:30 PM
Mine are back a week today.

I always find if funny as duruing July I sooo look forward to the holidays as no school runs, the days your own, even if working, however come late August I am looking forward to the children being back at school and the routine.

Mollymop
29-08-2012, 02:34 PM
Mine are back on Tuesday next week - all apart from my oldest who is back a few days after, on the Thursday.

I am looking forward to it, as I love my routine and I always love the Autumn term, so much going on!

I will only be working 2 days a week when I start back - so will be nice to have a few days off a week to do my own thing. :D