PDA

View Full Version : question re childcare.co.uk

jadavi
27-08-2012, 06:16 PM
Hi Richard

I was wondering what sort of comeback we have if we get a negative review?

It occurred to me that it could really scupper my appeal if I got one.

Do you have any mechanism in place where we can lodge a response or eventually have it removed?

ja

Richard
27-08-2012, 06:29 PM
Hi Ja

If you receive a negative review you can immediately post a resposne to it that is published alongside the review.

We also have an in house investigations team that will investigate any negative reviews that are appealed from the reviewee and if the review is unfounded then it will be deleted.

Richard

jadavi
27-08-2012, 10:22 PM
Well that's reassuring thanks.
What if it's a question of their word against mine?
Has it happened already? Hope it's ok to ask...

Richard
28-08-2012, 05:40 AM
If you receive a bad review you are not happy with then please do get in contact with our customer support team and they will pass on the case to one of our review investigation's team for immediate investigation.

99.97% of reviews we receive are positive reviews.

Richard :)

EmmaReed84
28-08-2012, 05:45 AM
if you currently have parents on roll, ask them to write a review for you so you already have a good base, if that makes sense... then any negative don't stand out. Also then people can see that actually you do have a good service. ;)

mama2three
28-08-2012, 08:10 AM
if you currently have parents on roll, ask them to write a review for you so you already have a good base, if that makes sense... then any negative don't stand out. Also then people can see that actually you do have a good service. ;)

That sounds great in theory Emma , but the parents would have to register on childcare.co.uk and then come up in the lists of parents searching for childcare. Those cms looking for business would be completely wasting their time messaging them and never getting responses. It looks like there are lots of parents searching for childcare who actually arent , especially if 2 or 3 parents from each cm are only logging on to leave reviews.
Richard if thats not correct , or if parents can do it another way it would be good to know.

Richard
28-08-2012, 02:22 PM
That sounds great in theory Emma , but the parents would have to register on childcare.co.uk and then come up in the lists of parents searching for childcare. Those cms looking for business would be completely wasting their time messaging them and never getting responses. It looks like there are lots of parents searching for childcare who actually arent , especially if 2 or 3 parents from each cm are only logging on to leave reviews.
Richard if thats not correct , or if parents can do it another way it would be good to know.

You need to have an account to leave a review but you don't need to have an active profile.

Richard