PDA

View Full Version : I've been at it all day!

Carol M
25-08-2012, 05:13 PM
PAPERWORK
Since 6.30 am and just about finished now :clapping:
Good job it's been raining all day we've also had a fantastic thunder storm with the loudest thunder and brightest flash of lightening I have ever witnessed.
Tomorrow it's the Learning Journeys and Monday my accounts. What a way to spend Bank Holiday weekend!
Bet there are quite a few of us " working" this weekend :panic:
Carol xx

Jods
25-08-2012, 05:18 PM
hahahaha dirty dirty x

Well I am well and truly still at it!! but as most of it is now web based should take less work and paper next time (she hopes!!)

jumpinjen
25-08-2012, 05:21 PM
I'm working whenever my children are otherwise occupied or asleep so it's getting quite long and drawn out for me lol - just packing my stuff to take away to Wales tomorrow! Accounts and Lj's are in order though so that's OK! Just a few policies and forms to finish re-vamping - I'm finding it quite refreshing really, brushing out the cobwebs, condensing down and cutting out the unnecessary, it feels like a fresh start!

Don't work too hard!! Jen x

gegele
25-08-2012, 05:51 PM
i was all ready to start last night as hubby is away....and ended up watching the 2 last harry potter...:blush::blush::blush:

cathtee
25-08-2012, 05:53 PM
I've been reading my new eyfs this afternoon, fell asleep says it all really:laughing:

rickysmiths
25-08-2012, 05:58 PM
PAPERWORK
Since 6.30 am and just about finished now :clapping:
Good job it's been raining all day we've also had a fantastic thunder storm with the loudest thunder and brightest flash of lightening I have ever witnessed.
Tomorrow it's the Learning Journeys and Monday my accounts. What a way to spend Bank Holiday weekend!
Bet there are quite a few of us " working" this weekend :panic:
Carol xx

Well done. I'm doing other stuff today but will get at the LJs tomorrow.

We have had the storms as well.

samsstars
25-08-2012, 08:06 PM
Well done!
I'm not "working" next week so I'm hoping to spend Monday and Tuesday getting my head around it all and completed my long list!

watgem
25-08-2012, 08:57 PM
yes am on holiday next week so guess what I will be doing lol

desiderata
25-08-2012, 09:10 PM
yeah Ive been at it all day too and dont seem to have acheived much. :((

Mrs Scrubbit
25-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Snap me too, I've been sat here on the computer for 13 hrs with only food and loo breaks. I've had enough now.........glass of wine and forum time now! Ah..thats better xx

jumpinjen
25-08-2012, 09:24 PM
Snap me too, I've been sat here on the computer for 13 hrs with only food and loo breaks. I've had enough now.........glass of wine and forum time now! Ah..thats better xx

13 hours? WHAT?:eek::eek::eek: You are hardcore - I bow down!!!!

The Juggler
25-08-2012, 10:00 PM
OMG you just reminded me about the accounts!

i've done my nursery reports, almost done the format for my 2 year old. i gave myself the day off today as worked all day thurs and fri :panic:

tomorrow and monday is obs and planning forms and 2 x learning journeys and I'm done - oh apart from the accounts :laughing::laughing:

miffy
25-08-2012, 10:04 PM
I had good intentions, I really did but............. I am easily distracted :o

Ho hum, tomorrow Is another day

Miffy xx

The Juggler
25-08-2012, 10:12 PM
I had good intentions, I really did but............. I am easily distracted :o

Ho hum, tomorrow Is another day

Miffy xx

lol, me too miffy. dh is taking the kids out for the day tomorrow, so I'm holing up and getting stuck in - no distractions. Then in the evening I'm treating myself to a curry with the girls :thumbsup:

charleyfarley
26-08-2012, 04:10 AM
The only paperwork work I've been handling is of the dollar kind:laughing: still on hols till Weds but I suppose I'll have to do my paperwork next weekend :panic:

Well done to you though, you've done so well :thumbsup:

Carol xx

Penny1959
26-08-2012, 05:18 AM
Well done Carol. My accounts done just to fill in tax return.My new systems and methods clear in my head. Just need to commit to paper now. But not this weekend as in Chester for twins birthday.

I hope your paperwork is under lock and key and baa baa sheep nowhere in sight :laughing:

I will see you Tuesday for our BOGOF meal :D

Penny x

bunyip
26-08-2012, 08:45 AM
This was going to be my weekend to polish off the EYFS preparation, a couple of diploma assignments, then have Monday to myself for the local cider festival. But have felt terrible since Friday.

I've just about felt up to a little forum-lurking in my better moments (when the pills kick in) but still type badly and have to check everything twice.

Why do I always get ill when I have a bit of time without the lo's? Do our bodies just plan it like this?

On top of that, I feel guilty about the stack of new policies and permissions that I'm about to land on my clients. Then there's a new starter for the new term, but parents haven't yet signed the contract and seem to be spending the entire summer abroad without any telephone/email contact.

:(:(:(

Carol M
26-08-2012, 08:55 AM
This was going to be my weekend to polish off the EYFS preparation, a couple of diploma assignments, then have Monday to myself for the local cider festival. But have felt terrible since Friday.

I've just about felt up to a little forum-lurking in my better moments (when the pills kick in) but still type badly and have to check everything twice.

Why do I always get ill when I have a bit of time without the lo's? Do our bodies just plan it like this?

On top of that, I feel guilty about the stack of new policies and permissions that I'm about to land on my clients. Then there's a new starter for the new term, but parents haven't yet signed the contract and seem to be spending the entire summer abroad without any telephone/email contact.

:(:(:(

Now, I'd definitely get myself better for a cider festival.:blush:
Do hope you manage to enjoy it.
I think sometimes the adrenelin keeps us going and the determination not to let our parents and mindees down is forefront in our minds. Once we have the time to relax a bit everything hits us :(
Carol xx

Carol M
26-08-2012, 08:57 AM
Well done Carol. My accounts done just to fill in tax return.My new systems and methods clear in my head. Just need to commit to paper now. But not this weekend as in Chester for twins birthday.

I hope your paperwork is under lock and key and baa baa sheep nowhere in sight :laughing:

I will see you Tuesday for our BOGOF meal :D

Penny x

:laughing::laughing: You know what I mean Penny!
Carol xx

bunyip
26-08-2012, 09:06 AM
Now, I'd definitely get myself better for a cider festival.:blush:
Do hope you manage to enjoy it.
I think sometimes the adrenelin keeps us going and the determination not to let our parents and mindees down is forefront in our minds. Once we have the time to relax a bit everything hits us :(
Carol xx

Bless you, you're beginning to make me feel a bit jollier.:o

Mrs bunyip just says I'm a miserable b:censored:d. I think she has under-active sympathy glands.

SandCastles
27-08-2012, 05:00 PM
So far I just keep doing to-do lists of things relating to the EYFS changes.

My observation sheets and planning sheets have been amended for the 7 areas! but nothing else is done ..:panic:

I have only got 1 lo on Wednesday so was hoping to make a start.

just one question
When I have edited my policy and permissions shall i get all my parents to re-sign or shall I just type up a sheet of all the new change and ask them to sign at the bottom?