PDA

View Full Version : Free audit tool for qualifications

WibbleWobble
25-08-2012, 03:04 PM
we all know how Mrs O loves a bit of audit oooer....this is what i use. Its been around a while but i noticed it had moved to this website.

I fill it in and it remembers where you are up to. You can print it off to waft infront of Mrs O to take her mind off the child piddling in the corner/swinging from the light bulbs/drinking beach........

http://www.education.gov.uk/childrenandyoungpeople/earlylearningandchildcare/delivery/b00202102/eywq-audit-tool

Wibble xxxxxxxx

jumpinjen
25-08-2012, 05:29 PM
we all know how Mrs O loves a bit of audit oooer....this is what i use. Its been around a while but i noticed it had moved to this website.

I fill it in and it remembers where you are up to. You can print it off to waft infront of Mrs O to take her mind off the child piddling in the corner/swinging from the light bulbs/drinking beach........

http://www.education.gov.uk/childrenandyoungpeople/earlylearningandchildcare/delivery/b00202102/eywq-audit-tool

Wibble xxxxxxxx

:laughing::laughing: thanks Wibble, will take a look see! At least your children don't piddle on her feet then!

cathtee
25-08-2012, 06:08 PM
[QUOTE=WibbleWobble;1147363]we all know how Mrs O loves a bit of audit oooer....this is what i use. Its been around a while but i noticed it had moved to this website.

:laughing::laughing: I'm so glad that we take our job so seriously ;)

Will take a look in a bit:)

Mouse
25-08-2012, 07:33 PM
I've never got on with the audit tool.

It tells me I may be unqualified for my job, despite having level 3 & 4 qualifications :rolleyes:

I guess I'll have to find another way of distracting Mrs O from piddling children :laughing:

jumpinjen
25-08-2012, 07:43 PM
Go for cake mouse, definitely cake!!

jen x

cathtee
25-08-2012, 08:42 PM
Go for cake mouse, definitely cake!!

jen x

Doesn't that come under bribery:laughing:

WibbleWobble
25-08-2012, 10:36 PM
I've never got on with the audit tool.

It tells me I may be unqualified for my job, despite having level 3 & 4 qualifications :rolleyes:

I guess I'll have to find another way of distracting Mrs O from piddling children :laughing:

You have to appoint yourself setting manager. You then get the'qualified for the role' status

Wibble xx

jumpinjen
26-08-2012, 06:49 AM
You have to appoint yourself setting manager. You then get the'qualified for the role' status

Wibble xx

Love it!!!! Jen x