PDA

View Full Version : Smallest double folded buggy

mpoppins
24-08-2012, 11:07 PM
I need a really compact, light as possible buggy for school runs. I will prob have to put the buggy behind the front seats! Needs to be able to have a rain cover.
Any suggestions please?????:panic:

mrs robbie williams
25-08-2012, 06:10 AM
ive got an oldish mothercare one, got it off gumtree, it folds up almost flat and came with raincover there doesnt seem to be a name on it other than mothercare and M.P.V. xx

~Grasshopper~
25-08-2012, 07:57 AM
ive got an oldish mothercare one, got it off gumtree, it folds up almost flat and came with raincover there doesnt seem to be a name on it other than mothercare and M.P.V. xx

this is my car double. it is called a mothercare mpv. i bought it 2 1/2 years ago from mothercare. its really flat and compact for a side by side and fits great in my corsa boot. x

The Juggler
25-08-2012, 08:07 AM
silver cross pop duo, light and very compact when folded - not much bigger than a single umbrella fold. has a raincover and comes wiht cosy toes and head huggers

Bear23
25-08-2012, 08:07 AM
My maclaren just to fold quite small, loved that buggy tbh.

cockatoos
25-08-2012, 05:43 PM
My car buggy is a baby jogger micro double. Folds very flat (but wide). Gets in the boot when all 7 seats up in my Grand scenic. V nice buggy! Not sure they sell them any more but can get second hand. The next one up is the mini double, and I think from the dimensions, that goes really flat too.