PDA

View Full Version : First Inspection.....done!

Demonjill
24-08-2012, 10:16 PM
Nice inspector....if that's possible:laughing:

She Still to do the paperwork but said I had 1 good and rest very goods so I'm really happy
It's fab to get confirmation that I'm doing it right. She was very impressed and said several things I done were great and I was so organised!:)

She said I should wear apron (as well as gloves) for nappy changes...I knew this and could have lied and said I did ....but I don't and I'm too honest:D

She gave me a recommendation to expand on my care plans( this is the latest thing with the scare inspectorate) which tbh I've only just put together over the last month:laughing:

Lol tidied my house for hours (as you do)and she never looked round:rolleyes:
So I've enjoyed some Chinese cider and hubby cuddles

So that's me for a year...should be enough time to sort my care plans:laughing:

Babycat
24-08-2012, 10:19 PM
well done just had mine too and i dont do aprons and she wasnt bothered!!

Demonjill
24-08-2012, 10:28 PM
well done just had mine too and i dont do aprons and she wasnt bothered!!

:D just luck suppose who you get n what they want....think they hav to pick me up on something lol I was doing too well:laughing:

blue bear
24-08-2012, 10:35 PM
Well done both of you x :thumbsup:

joannetalbot
24-08-2012, 10:36 PM
congratulations jill :clapping:

its a wonderful feeling when you get an inspection out of the way :jump for joy:

jo x

charleyfarley
25-08-2012, 01:40 AM
A big well done to both of you :clapping::clapping:

Carol xx

Mouse
25-08-2012, 05:55 AM
Sounds like you've done very well. Congratulations :clapping:

miffy
25-08-2012, 06:32 AM
Well done both of you! :clapping:

Miffy xx

jumpinjen
25-08-2012, 06:55 AM
Aprons?:(

And what are care plans - is that something you have to do in Scotland?

Very well done - you have a tidy house now to enjoy the weekend in too!!!

Hugs, Jen x

kellib
25-08-2012, 09:25 AM
Well done :thumbsup:

I had mine in April and got told it was the law that we have to wear gloves when changing a nappy :rolleyes:

I never got told about care plans, what are they?

xx

Maza
25-08-2012, 11:57 AM
Well done you! I also don't wear aprons and she didn't mention it, as we know it's luck of the draw! No idea what care plans are either. Enjoy your tidy house! x

Carol M
25-08-2012, 06:22 PM
Well done :clapping:
Carol xx

pillows
25-08-2012, 08:53 PM
well done to you both :)
caz

danasdaycare
01-09-2012, 01:24 PM
Fantastic well done, your inspector sounds exactly like mine, right down to the aprons lol:thumbsup:

fionamadcat
03-09-2012, 01:43 PM
I had my first inspection last week too and sounds pretty similar (right down to the aprons!!) Same grades 1 good and the rest very good. I am along the right lines with my care plans but needed to evidence that I am sharing them with parents. She also gave me some information about medication policies that means my medication policy is going to need to be totally rewritten and having shared it with some of my local childminders looks like we all have to do the same.