PDA

View Full Version : Weight Watchers Recipes etc

Minnie Minx
01-01-2008, 03:32 PM
hehehe i'm going to be cheeky and ask if anyone (emler, tasha :) ) has any free ww bits they can email me, i can't afford to go to the meetings or to join online so any recipes etc would be gratefully received.

xx
I've looked at slimming world but don't think it will work for me

manjay
01-01-2008, 03:40 PM
hehehe i'm going to be cheeky and ask if anyone (emler, tasha :) ) has any free ww bits they can email me, i can't afford to go to the meetings or to join online so any recipes etc would be gratefully received.

xx
I've looked at slimming world but don't think it will work for me

Sorry can't help, SW all the way for me

amanda xx

emler
01-01-2008, 05:03 PM
Will see what I can dig out for you Theresa

Emler x

Lou
01-01-2008, 05:09 PM
I have got loads of ww recipes love.

will have a look and get back to you (might be tomorrow as head hurts too much now lol)

is there anything in particular you are after?

angeldelight
01-01-2008, 05:11 PM
That is a good idea Theresa if anyone has anything that they can share !

I might have some things just give me a few days to sort some out

Angel xx

Minnie Minx
01-01-2008, 05:22 PM
thanks guys, i knew you'd have something lol.

Lou anything hunny apart from fish and pasta, i hate both with a passion http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/TV_and_Movies/tigrou-grimace-2.gif

I've just been looking at my fatty photo on the other site and i've put on a stone since that was taken in May, think i may print it out and put it on the fridge, freezer and on the wall behind the pc (to stop me nibbling)

xxx

charleyfarley
14-01-2008, 10:49 PM
thanks guys, i knew you'd have something lol.

Lou anything hunny apart from fish and pasta, i hate both with a passion http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/TV_and_Movies/tigrou-grimace-2.gif

I've just been looking at my fatty photo on the other site and i've put on a stone since that was taken in May, think i may print it out and put it on the fridge, freezer and on the wall behind the pc (to stop me nibbling)

xxx

Did you get some recipes as I have some of the ww cookery books .

Let me know if you still want some recipes and I'll send them

Carol xx

emler
15-01-2008, 12:25 PM
Oh I completely forgot you were looking for recipes Theresa (old age doesn't come by itself!!)
Let me know if you still need some

Emler x

Minnie Minx
15-01-2008, 03:12 PM
it's okay guys i've found some on the mse site, i have put a link on here in case anyone else wanted some, thanks for remember though (my memory is terrible, i have to write everything down lol)

xxx

Blaze
15-01-2008, 05:38 PM
I've got quite a few WW recipe books...is there anything that you really love & I 'll send you the WW version off as well as general recipes...you can then put them on the forum for me, as I'm useless!!!
Tasha:)

PS Theresa I need you to PM me your emaiil addy!
Tasha:)