PDA

View Full Version : could anyone help with the wording please

sandy64
23-08-2012, 07:55 AM
hi ive updated everythink now ready for sept the only thing im struggling with is finding away to tell parents im writing a newsletter but cant seem to put it right if anyone could help or let me no what you think.
I cant believe its nearly September where does time go. From September the Statuary framework for the Early years foundation stage has been revised and new changes to the way we work, which means some of my policies have needed to be revised And some extra paper work added. The new eyfs has been changed to 7 areas of learning. Three being the prime areas which is the focus for under 3’s and four areas being the specific areas of learning and development.( I will give you a parents guide to the revised eyfs )
It also means sharing information on a weekly basis about your child’s learning so you can follow up at home and give me feedback.
think i would be grateful:)

I think it sounds like i dont usually share info

Boris
23-08-2012, 08:04 AM
Sarah has done a great info sheet in the free resources bit which I have used (thanks Sarah :clapping:). There is also a letter on foundationyears website you can use. x

Sorry just read that you have the parents guide!! I have just done a covering letter explaining about the 2 year summary too x

The Juggler
23-08-2012, 08:17 AM
there is a lovely parent newsletter on the foundation years website which you can freetype your own message at the top :thumbsup:

sandy64
23-08-2012, 08:28 AM
there is a lovely parent newsletter on the foundation years website which you can freetype your own message at the top :thumbsup:
thanks ive printed that out to give to parents

melco
23-08-2012, 06:32 PM
Where can I find this?

I have informed parents that it is changing but am thinking it would be a good idea to give them something in writing.

Thanks

melco

juelmer
02-09-2012, 01:52 PM
I can't find it either, Does anyone have a direct link?

sarah707
02-09-2012, 02:16 PM
I hope you find it useful :D

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/freeresources/Free%20downloads/Resources/7%20areas%20-%20info%20for%20parents%20-%2004.2012.pdf

juelmer
02-09-2012, 02:18 PM
Perfect, this was exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you Sarah