PDA

View Full Version : How long.....

Ebs71
13-06-2008, 05:40 PM
after Pre-Reg should i get the training manual? After my pre-reg on 2nd June, the Inspector suggested i chase up ICP and First Aid course, so i rang and was told they would send me out a training Manual and i was on waiting list for ICP course.......... thing is i havn't recieved the Training Manual as yet, is it worth ringing again or are they usually slow?

Thanks xx

sarah707
13-06-2008, 05:51 PM
It's totally dependent on how far down someone's things to do list you are...

or where you live ...

or whether they've decided not to send you one because they are waiting on a print run of new ones for autumn ...

or something equally silly...

I would ring and chase ... get verbal dates from them :D

Ebs71
13-06-2008, 06:01 PM
Thanks Sarah, when i rang the woman said she would send one straight to me, but i will ring them Monday.

Ive had letters as well today about Health Dec (ammended) that they said they hadn't recieved back yet which i posted last Monday!!! and a letter asking me to get another Reference as previous reference didnt supply enough info.......... so more hold-ups!! :angry:

FizzysFriends
13-06-2008, 07:14 PM
How long after you pre-reg did you start chasing ofsted to see if they have things back?

angeldelight
13-06-2008, 08:59 PM
Just wanted to say good luck

Angel xx

Ebs71
14-06-2008, 01:13 PM
How long after you pre-reg did you start chasing ofsted to see if they have things back?

Fizzy, i chased them the same day on the advice of the inspector who came to do the pre-reg as i had a letter sent out to me over a month before pre-0reg saying my name was down for ICP course and i hadn't heard anything else since so she just suggested chasing it up. When i rang them they said they would send out a training manual but thats not come so im going to ring again on monday as pre-reg inspector said i have to sort out my own first aid course and as you know it has to be done within 6months, so sooner the better really and get it out of the way.

Havn't chased anything else as i dont expect to here from CRB checks for at least 12weeks as i moved around alot in past 5years, if it comes earlier then thats a bonus.