PDA

View Full Version : grrrrrrrrr the cheek

jaytravis
13-06-2008, 03:09 PM
do u rember me saying about the polish woman who never turned up no phone cvall nothing after i spent ages printing polish/english stuff off and dtuff well i saw her today and stopped her asked if everything was ok as i had heard nothing ,she turned round and said my boyfriend can do saturdays for the time being and she will ring me when she wants me to start in a few months , i said why didnt you ring and let me know her anser she didnt know how long he would have saturdays off for and thats she will ring in a few months my reply well im sorry but the place wont be open for him tough luck if she loses her job i tried to help grrrrrrrrr

deeb66
13-06-2008, 03:15 PM
It annoys me when people are so inconsiderate!

It doesn't take a lot to be polite does it?

Best thing to do is to keep all the info as you may have another Polish family contact you and at least it will all be there.

angeldelight
13-06-2008, 03:18 PM
Maybe she did not understand that she had to let you know ?

Oh well put it down to experience and hope the next parent is a little more considerate

Angel xx

jaja
13-06-2008, 03:26 PM
sounds like you had a lucky escape, xx

miffy
13-06-2008, 03:48 PM
Sounds like she didn't really understand what was expected...........think you're best off out of it

Hope you get someone more considerate next time

miffy xx

disney
13-06-2008, 04:26 PM
think that maybe its for the best . dont know if she was just rude or if she really could not understand you . but without sounding rude to anyone at all i had a lady come to see me about caring for her dd and i could not understand her as she did not speake english and she could not understand me :eek: let alone sort out the contract in the end she said i go now , igo now , isaid yes bye then :blush: i know its not funny but it made me :) x

jaytravis
13-06-2008, 05:19 PM
her english was quite good she has been here for years