19-08-2012, 09:27 PM
VERY jealous - well done you :clapping::clapping:

Bear23
19-08-2012, 09:31 PM
VERY jealous - well done you :clapping::clapping:

I feel chuffed, and to be honest i quite enjoyed it xxxx

jumpinjen
19-08-2012, 09:33 PM
Oh to have eight hours...... I'm stuck to doing mine after eight when all my lovelies are tucked in bed and I'm knackered and don't want to do it:D I did do it Friday, and some Saturday but I've run out of wine now so today I watched telly - and Sarah's huge list freaked me out and made me want to run and hide too!!!!!

Jen x

miffy
19-08-2012, 09:44 PM
That's great Bear. :clapping:

So now you're all done, you can come and help the rest of us! :laughing:

Miffy xx

Bear23
19-08-2012, 09:45 PM
Oh to have eight hours...... I'm stuck to doing mine after eight when all my lovelies are tucked in bed and I'm knackered and don't want to do it:D I did do it Friday, and some Saturday but I've run out of wine now so today I watched telly - and Sarah's huge list freaked me out and made me want to run and hide too!!!!!

Jen x

:laughing::laughing:
Sarahs check list actually helped me, i was panicking big time, then read that and realised we do most of it anyway was just bits needed adding.
I was lucky today my DD was out till 4 then wanted to watch DVD's in bed,
good luck with yours x oh and i also stayed off the wine, which helped :blush:

sarah707
20-08-2012, 06:40 AM
and Sarah's huge list freaked me out and made me want to run and hide too!!!!!

Jen x

I've been told off my quite a few people! :o

Well done Bear! :clapping:

tashaleee
20-08-2012, 06:47 AM
and Sarah's huge list freaked me out and made me want to run and hide too!!!!!

errr theres a list???? :eek: not sure I want to know where it is... but I might.... :laughing:

Chimps Childminding
20-08-2012, 07:04 AM
errr theres a list???? :eek: not sure I want to know where it is... but I might.... :laughing:

There is a list and its a great help :clapping: We have been working through it ALL week-end :rolleyes:

Roseolivia
20-08-2012, 07:40 AM
I've almost finished mine too. Rewrote my policies last night, condensed a lot in a one big H&S policy to save paper. Just need to finish assessment grids then done. Not changing much as keep to the minimum anyway, my obs are sticky notes and inspector was happy in January so am keeping to what i do now. Parents don't care about obs anyway, they love seeing the photos which i have loads off.

Now need to start studying for my next assignment due in in 3wks:panic:

Starfish007
20-08-2012, 08:46 AM
Hi, could someone point me in the direction of Sarah's list please? Think I've covered everything but just want to be sure x

joannetalbot
20-08-2012, 09:10 AM
hi

i am hopeless at attaching links :blush: (really must work out how to do it !) but if you do a search on here for "are you ready?" it'll come up :)

jo x

Bear23
20-08-2012, 09:35 AM
Hi, could someone point me in the direction of Sarah's list please? Think I've covered everything but just want to be sure x

I can't find it now either, i printed it off :blush:, try free downloasds or do what ^^^^ said, do a search under are you ready

hectors house
20-08-2012, 01:36 PM
[QUOTE=Bear23;1144932]:laughing::laughing:
Sarahs check list actually helped me, i was panicking big time, then read that and realised we do most of it anyway was just bits needed adding.
QUOTE]

I freaked too when I read list but then realised that I had nearly done all of list or at least know how I'm going to do it, so just need to reword policies that according to new standards don't have to be written policies anyway and decide on which format I am going to use for 2 year development check -I'm nearly done.

Am just going to email the EYFS parents page direct to all parents as it is on Foundation Years website - trying not to make too much work as going on holiday on Friday.

Am also going to do a 2 year check and post date it for 1st Sept as I'm away then and mindee starts Nursery on the 4th and I want to add it to his Learning Journey for them to have starting points - will a week really matter anyway? He is 3 in November so they won't really know him very well by then - so I offered to do it instead.