PDA

View Full Version : High Viz Vests with logo/details on?

Jayse74
18-08-2012, 01:05 PM
Trying to help my DW and looking for some high-viz vests for the older mindee's we have. Or would tabards be better?

We have a group of after schoolies that need to to visit the park so we are thinking it would be a good idea if they had something on that makes them easier to find if they run off and also advertises us a bit.

I need to know where I can buy some and have our details printed on them?

Thanx :)

migimoo
18-08-2012, 03:11 PM
Ikea do them for £3 each or you can order them printed for £4-£5 each from a site think it's called myworkwear.uk

Jayse74
18-08-2012, 03:33 PM
Excellent

Thanx :)

jumpinjen
18-08-2012, 04:44 PM
Monkey has Ikea ones and then got them embroidered somewhere - she put her mobile on them for lost children :D

Chatterbox Childcare
18-08-2012, 05:17 PM
I have the ikea ones too but they say that they will only wash 3 times without losing the "high viz" reflective band. Mine have been through twice. I didn't bother with the printing as i thought I would be replacing them

My over 8's get very upset if I ask them to wear the jackets so I am thinking of using a material band around their bodies diagonally. Won't lose street cred and I can still see them

toddlers896
18-08-2012, 05:49 PM
Ive just bought some from a company online called iworkwear.co.uk. They are a reasonable price and do all different sizes including babies and printing on the front and back.

adele1985
18-08-2012, 06:24 PM
hi hun ive just had some deliverd i lovw them and they have my business name and phone number on the back heres the website

http://www.hivis.net/520/Site-Equipment/High-Visibility-Childrens-Vests/

Rosy Days
18-08-2012, 08:56 PM
When we were on holiday in Wales there was a large group of school children on a school trip and they all had a bright yellow baseball caps on which I thought was a good idea, especially for older ones who aren't keen on wearing high viz vests :)

jumpinjen
18-08-2012, 09:14 PM
Ive just bought some from a company online called iworkwear.co.uk. They are a reasonable price and do all different sizes including babies and printing on the front and back.

Did you get them child sized - I couldn't find them......

miffy
18-08-2012, 09:32 PM
B&Q had a good range of child-sized ones for £2.00 each.

Miffy xx

Gizmo
18-08-2012, 09:50 PM
I got mine from hivizvests.com I ordered 50 for our cm group with our group name on them and they arrived within a week and their customer service team are fantastic too

toddlers896
18-08-2012, 10:01 PM
Did you get them child sized - I couldn't find them......

Yes, they do baby small age 6 months, baby medium age 1-1.5yrs, baby large age 2-3,

look under High visibility wear, vests or vests printed.
Everything they do can be printed so even if you order vests from the vests area you just email or ring them and tell thm what you want on it.:jump for joy:

Jayse74
19-08-2012, 01:29 AM
Wow thanx guys :D

loocyloo
19-08-2012, 08:14 PM
I have the ikea ones too but they say that they will only wash 3 times without losing the "high viz" reflective band. Mine have been through twice. I didn't bother with the printing as i thought I would be replacing them

My over 8's get very upset if I ask them to wear the jackets so I am thinking of using a material band around their bodies diagonally. Won't lose street cred and I can still see them

mine have been washed several times and are still pretty bright & reflective! i use them more for the brightness than the reflective bit!

i did have some of the reflective bands but i found they didn't stay on shoulders very well and fell off when the children were playing! they chose to wear some jackets instead! ( this was a few years back ) now, its just 'non negotiable' ... minded children ( & my own !LOL!) wear hi viz when out and about! ( mine only have to wear them when i'm working though ;) although, DS will be wearing one if he wished to continue walking to and from school on his own this winter! )

i've used brightkids for reflectors & stickers for bags etc before.

they also do caps/jackets/tabards/umbrellas/tshirts etc!
http://www.brightkidz.co.uk/acatalog/Clip-on_and_Dangler_Reflectors.html