PDA

View Full Version : I have just received this reply from MP and Sarah Teather

desiderata
17-08-2012, 11:51 AM
When you have read them can you please make comments so that I can include them in the reply because I think the more they get the same replies they might listen.

if anyone disagrees just say x

Penny1959
17-08-2012, 01:16 PM
First - are you ok with your name and address being seen by us all?

Standard letter from Ms. Teather - not much one can say in response.

However hats off to your MP for picking up on the point that yourquestion about agencies had not been answered - this is something I think should be mentioned in your replies to both - maybe keep it simple and just ask the one question about agencies.

Penny :)

desiderata
17-08-2012, 02:13 PM
was just trying to take out name and address and cant find out how xx

Penny1959
17-08-2012, 04:29 PM
was just trying to take out name and address and cant find out how xx

If you have a scanner you could put a piece of dark paper over it then scan and attach again.

Or you might be able to copy and paste on computer and then black out or delete or smething similar

Or someone with more It skills than me may know a easy way to do it!

Penny :)

Smiley
17-08-2012, 05:03 PM
Thank you for sharing, after initially looking at the MP's response Im quite alarmed at the plan to cut the EYFS, paperwork and qualifications for us! Not a good message for others to pick up on!

I've tried to attach the letter without the address so perhaps it will then be easier for anyone who wants to inform others, unfortunately computer is telling me the file exceeds size allowed on the form, no idea why as its only on one A4 sheet