PDA

View Full Version : What are the parts of regulation that you want to keep

Penny1959
17-08-2012, 11:31 AM
For thoise of you not on Facebook or Twitter

I have produced a short general update on the deregulation campaign - and with it a form that states what I think are the important bits of regulation.

The idea is you can delete the ones you don't agree with - and add others underneath in the section for personal response

It is up to you if you bother

Up to you if just keep to remind yourself what you think is important

Or if send to you MP, LA , membership organisation

You can also - if you want to send your personally completed form to me - and I will collate and send the collated information to as many people as I can think of.

Just to be clear this is my personal idea - nothing o do with ny organisation or even any other individuals - however I do see it as part of continued support of the deregulation campaign.

Unlike the government ones - no closed questions - just want to know what you think is important - and if you delete all the things I think are important and add your own - I will still collate and use.

Penny :)

desiderata
17-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Hi Penny will read that shortly, I have just added a post on here of letters received today from my MP and Sarah Teather I need peoples comments on those too so I can send reply . thank you

The Juggler
17-08-2012, 12:23 PM
here's my reply hon

Penny1959
17-08-2012, 12:53 PM
here's my reply hon

Thanks Juggler - You are the first!

some good points in your personal response - hope other read your comments - good idea to add as an attachment here so others can read.

Thank you

The Juggler
17-08-2012, 01:48 PM
Thanks Juggler - You are the first!

some good points in your personal response - hope other read your comments - good idea to add as an attachment here so others can read.

Thank you

pleasure :D