PDA

View Full Version : Busy Busy Busy

BuggsieMoo
17-08-2012, 10:33 AM
I must be mad, I said when I moved that I was not going to allow myself to become so busy that I do not enjoy life........well that lasted 3 weeks!!

1) I am working full time (be it with less children but still full time)
2) I am going through my accreditation process
3) I am starting a degree in Childhood and Youth Studies in October
4) After being in talks with others, I have been asked to spear head a messy group fun session for the local kiddies which I have agreed to if I can fit it in (I currently work strange hours which would allow me to do this)
5) I have another enquiry!

However, Im actually feeling more relaxed now that I did when I was looking after 10 children day in day out whilst my husband was deployed and home (6 mindees and 4 of my own).

Must be mellowing in old age LOL x

The Juggler
17-08-2012, 10:36 AM
:eek::eek: you are bonkers!

Beaka
17-08-2012, 11:41 AM
My degree is in childhood and youth studies too, are you doing in with OU? If I can help at all when you start give me a shout. xx

Tippy Toes
17-08-2012, 11:44 AM
Oh my gosh :eek: Good luck hun xx

BuggsieMoo
17-08-2012, 12:43 PM
My degree is in childhood and youth studies too, are you doing in with OU? If I can help at all when you start give me a shout. xx

Yes I am, thank you - be nice to know there is someone else out there pulling their hair out too xx

bunyip
17-08-2012, 01:35 PM
Similar thing here. I'd planned to get a year's experience under my belt before I did much else.

Then I found out that everything was changing for 'new improved EYFS'.

Then I found I'd have to do the diploma this year, or fund it myself if I delayed.

I only wish I could be calm and relaxed about it like you. I think I lost my "happy".:panic:

BuggsieMoo
17-08-2012, 01:37 PM
Similar thing here. I'd planned to get a year's experience under my belt before I did much else.

Then I found out that everything was changing for 'new improved EYFS'.

Then I found I'd have to do the diploma this year, or fund it myself if I delayed.

I only wish I could be calm and relaxed about it like you. I think I lost my "happy".:panic:

I have lots of happy I can pass on to you if you like :thumbsup:

bunyip
17-08-2012, 01:41 PM
I have lots of happy I can pass on to you if you like :thumbsup:

Bless you. :littleangel:

It's alright really. I have chocolate. ;)

Beaka
17-08-2012, 04:03 PM
Yes I am, thank you - be nice to know there is someone else out there pulling their hair out too xx

I completed mine in 2005 so hair pulling out days over! Still got all my coursework and TMA's though so my be able to save you from baldness! xx