PDA

View Full Version : cheek!!

tulip0803
15-08-2012, 08:49 PM
Some people have a nerve (or maybe very short memories?!:rolleyes:) - I had a LO I looked after on an occasional basis last year parent always paid with no probs but the last time I had LO Mum said cash point in village not working would get money in town & pay me on collection, never had prob so said OK. She didn't pay and despite me asking and asking sending bills she hasn't paid not a lot of money as only 1 day but a pain.

Today Mum saw me - "If I get the job I am going for can you have LO?":eek:

Me "Pay the money you owe me and then we can discuss it!"

Mum "Of course. OK."

If I get the money the discussion will end there!

Little Pickles
15-08-2012, 08:55 PM
OMG that is cheeky ! :eek:

Tatjana
16-08-2012, 02:46 PM
They have no shame. :panic::panic::angry::angry::eek::eek:

Mollymop
16-08-2012, 03:01 PM
I bet she thought you had forgetten about it:panic:

Carol M
16-08-2012, 03:14 PM
Totally believeable I'm afraid :(
Hope you get your money and have the pleasure of telling her to " go away"
Carol xx

migimoo
16-08-2012, 03:41 PM
well really what do u want that money for? It's not like childminding is a real job and u have real bills!!?:rolleyes:

The parents make me laugh!!

Paulab
16-08-2012, 03:42 PM
Yup what a cheek, I woulld think twice about taking child back on ! X

The Juggler
16-08-2012, 03:46 PM
:eek::eek: can't believe she dared ask!:angry:

The Juggler
16-08-2012, 05:31 PM
:eek::eek: can't believe she dared ask!:angry:

karensmart4
16-08-2012, 08:56 PM
I can well believe it... I've had this happen to me via the phone, 'Hi is that LittleImps? have you any spaces for a 3 year old girl once a week while I go to the gym?'........ 'Um no we don't have any spaces and I would appreciate it if you called in and paid the £360 that you owe' :angry:

brightstar
17-08-2012, 08:16 AM
I think its something to do with the area we live in Tulip, I am getting endless problems with payment at the moment too :( I am getting tough now though, I can't function without regular cash flow. I may lose some customers, but if they don't pay on time I can't afford to keep them anyway. Good luck with yours.

17-08-2012, 10:21 AM
Know the feeling....one of my parents has disappeared on their holidays without paying me and now I'm supposed to just sit around and wait for them to get back :angry:. I have emailed and text them and totally unimpressed. But I'm sure their excuse will be that they forgot before they went on their holiday......alright for some :mad:

ChocolateChip
17-08-2012, 02:31 PM
Know the feeling....one of my parents has disappeared on their holidays without paying me and now I'm supposed to just sit around and wait for them to get back :angry:. I have emailed and text them and totally unimpressed. But I'm sure their excuse will be that they forgot before they went on their holiday......alright for some :mad:

Make sure you charge them a hefty late fee! :D

BlondeMoment
17-08-2012, 05:26 PM
Some people have a nerve (or maybe very short memories?!:rolleyes:) - I had a LO I looked after on an occasional basis last year parent always paid with no probs but the last time I had LO Mum said cash point in village not working would get money in town & pay me on collection, never had prob so said OK. She didn't pay and despite me asking and asking sending bills she hasn't paid not a lot of money as only 1 day but a pain.

Today Mum saw me - "If I get the job I am going for can you have LO?":eek:

Me "Pay the money you owe me and then we can discuss it!"

Mum "Of course. OK."

If I get the money the discussion will end there!

Wow! What a cheek!
She probably will be too embarrassed to ask again anyway. I reckon she'd forgotten she still owes.