PDA

View Full Version : Holidays are over :(

kellib
14-08-2012, 06:26 PM
Well, that's the summer holidays over here, back to school runs and all that nonsense tomorrow.

These 6 weeks have gone SO quickly, really not ready to get back to normal yet.

Thankfully one of my mindees is still on holiday so I've only got one to ease me in for Wednesday and Thursday :thumbsup:

If your kids are still on holiday enjoy them, they'll be over in a flash!!

mum2two
14-08-2012, 08:07 PM
We're half way through at the end of this week, and that has flown by! :-( I always think they go too quick though!

Soon be trying to get the kids back into routine and going to sleep at a decent time!!! :p

xx

sarah707
15-08-2012, 06:57 AM
We have weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks to go yet! :rolleyes::panic::D

JCrakers
15-08-2012, 07:17 AM
OH....Id be jumping for joy :clapping:

Get out the party poppers !! (not with the kids here though as they might have someones eye out)

Im struggling with the holidays. Ours are not back until 30th and it couldnt come sooner :blush:

Bear23
15-08-2012, 07:20 AM
We have weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks to go yet! :rolleyes::panic::D

Same but i'm loving it and totally dreading sept :panic:

Playmate
15-08-2012, 07:54 AM
I love the summer holidays, we are out everyday with no time constraints :D Ours go back 3 weeks tomorrow, so making the most of whats left :clapping:

Mollymop
15-08-2012, 08:02 AM
We still have 3 weeks to go and I am looking forward to it being over just to get back into a routine! - lets swap!!!:clapping:

kellib
15-08-2012, 08:47 AM
OH....Id be jumping for joy :clapping:

Get out the party poppers !! (not with the kids here though as they might have someones eye out)

Im struggling with the holidays. Ours are not back until 30th and it couldnt come sooner :blush:

I'm already counting the days until the October holidays :laughing:

It helps that I don't work, much, during the summer holidays but the house already feels empty without my own 7 year old charging about the place!

JCrakers
15-08-2012, 09:21 AM
I'm already counting the days until the October holidays :laughing:

It helps that I don't work, much, during the summer holidays but the house already feels empty without my own 7 year old charging about the place!

What I'm really struggling with is I don't have a car so cant get further than I can walk so its the same parks every day.
Plus I only have between 2-4 mindees and on the occasional day they are not play compatable iykwim. (2yr old and 6yr old brother and then a 9yr old who is sometimes here when no other older children are)

I like the routine of the school run, toddler groups with the little ones