PDA

View Full Version : I bought an Ikea kitchen today!

Boris
14-08-2012, 05:51 PM
OOOOPPPS! I have wanted one for ages. Had to buy the metal pots and pans and utensils too. I love it! :clapping:

Mouse
14-08-2012, 05:55 PM
OOOOPPPS! I have wanted one for ages. Had to buy the metal pots and pans and utensils too. I love it! :clapping:

Ooops indeed :p They are lovely though :D

This week I've bought some more Happyland...and while I was on the ELC website I somehow ended up with 2 scooters, a new water table & a playhouse in my basket! Free delivery though, so I couldn't not buy them :blush::laughing:

sgu97alf
14-08-2012, 07:08 PM
Oh you lucky thing, I'm after the Ikea kitchen too, love their stuff!!! I hope you (ahem I mean your mindees) enjoy playing with it!!!

loocyloo
14-08-2012, 07:17 PM
LOL! i thought you'd bought a new kitchen for your house! not a play one :laughing: ( 'cos we had an ikea kitchen in our last house and i loved it! )

i had the same problem at argos last week ... i went to collect a reduced sand/water table i'd ordered ( for indoor messy play, and it has a lid, so can use it as a table :D ) and walked out with a new dolls buggy, sand, garden toys and some london 2012 mascots!

Tippy Toes
14-08-2012, 08:28 PM
Lucky you! :clapping:

aly
14-08-2012, 11:35 PM
LOL! i thought you'd bought a new kitchen for your house! not a play one :laughing: ( 'cos we had an ikea kitchen in our last house and i loved it! )

I also thought she meant the same.

We have the ikea kitchen, we lvoe it!"

Boris
15-08-2012, 06:50 AM
:laughing: a children's one is about as close as I am going to get to a proper, beautiful, glossy, new grown up one! I'll keep dreaming!

lozzy23
15-08-2012, 08:03 AM
Had the play Ikea kitchen for over 2 years and it still looks great.

Had my big persons Ikea kitchen for about 5 years and that still looks great. I love Ikea :clapping:

lozzy23
15-08-2012, 08:12 AM
This week I've bought some more Happyland...and while I was on the ELC website I somehow ended up with 2 scooters, a new water table & a playhouse in my basket! Free delivery though, so I couldn't not buy them :blush::laughing:

Mouse, I am exactly the same. You must have a great collection of Happyland:D

My DH wishes there was no such thing as the internet, I do love a bargain and free delivery:clapping:

Playmate
15-08-2012, 08:13 AM
I have my eye on this too :D