PDA

View Full Version : AAAAARRRGGGHHH

mushpea
14-08-2012, 11:19 AM
that feels a bit better

i have a 4yrold today unitll 1pm and we have done nothing but either seek attention or play up, she is here on her own so I met up with another childminder for a play and a nature walk so she wouldnt be on her own , normally she loves playing with her friends but today we wouldnt share, wouldnt join in, on the nature walk she walked to far in front an refused to come back to where we were standing, even when my friend got out the biscuits for snack she wouldnt come back then when we decided to walk home (opposite way to where she was standing) she refused to move and stood screaming and crying as loud as possible when she eventutaly did arrive back I asked her what was wrong and she screamed I WANT SNACK I calmely told her it was too late as snack was packed away and we were walking home so once again we stood screamed and cried:angry:, she refused to put her coat or drink away when asked at my friends and strangely has 'forggotten how to wash her hands!' yet funnily enough now lunch has served we have turned in to a sweetie again:angry:
why do kids do this to us,, I thought one child, nice easy day lots of one to one and she turns it in to a nightmare,, roll on 1pm

Mouse
14-08-2012, 01:56 PM
Hopefully you've got your feet up by now & can put it all behind you :thumbsup:

Do you think she's overtired perhaps, or just having one of those days?

Kiddleywinks
14-08-2012, 01:59 PM
I thought one child, nice easy day lots of one to one .....

And there lies the problem :laughing:

Hope you've recovered now ;)

mushpea
14-08-2012, 02:02 PM
Hopefully you've got your feet up by now & can put it all behind you :thumbsup:

Do you think she's overtired perhaps, or just having one of those days?

would you belive mum picked up an said 'oh I expect shes tired as she was sneaking in to our bed at 2am then up at 4.30am with her Dad' why why why do parents not tell you these things in the first place,:rolleyes:, I wouldnt have dragged her for a mile long walk if I'd know she was tired,, I could have had a chilled morning at home with her,, different if I had other child I know but I only had her

smurfette
14-08-2012, 03:00 PM
would you belive mum picked up an said 'oh I expect shes tired as she was sneaking in to our bed at 2am then up at 4.30am with her Dad' why why why do parents not tell you these things in the first place,:rolleyes:, I wouldnt have dragged her for a mile long walk if I'd know she was tired,, I could have had a chilled morning at home with her,, different if I had other child I know but I only had her

Yep love this too, you only get the explanation after you complain they are out of sorts!! As you say could have planned a different day if you had known!

I much prefer having two or three find one harder to entertain! Hope you are relaxing now!