PDA

View Full Version : can you fit buggyboard on double buggy?

tash 1
14-08-2012, 07:32 AM
Hi after a very long wait for any children I have 3 mums wanting care from sept 14 months 8 months and 3 years my question is have bought of eBay mothercare polka double to get me by until I can afford nice new tandem as I am on driver so will use bus sometimes and 20min walk 3 years olds nursery do buggyboards fit on doubles any advice would be great also how far do your little ones walk with you when out and about?
Tashx
:)

VINASOL
14-08-2012, 07:39 AM
Hi after a very long wait for any children I have 3 mums wanting care from sept 14 months 8 months and 3 years my question is have bought of eBay mothercare polka double to get me by until I can afford nice new tandem as I am on driver so will use bus sometimes and 20min walk 3 years olds nursery do buggyboards fit on doubles any advice would be great also how far do your little ones walk with you when out and about?
Tashx
:)

I had a double buggy (side-by-side) and managed to fit my buggy board on....I also added a buggy board (or seat) onto a tandem buggy. I found it very hard on the arms pushing a tandem with the buggy board, so now have got myself a buggy pod and it's a lot easier.

Good luck x

CH1957
14-08-2012, 07:59 AM
I dont know about the Mothercare Polka but the lascal buggy board easily fits on my Out n About Nipper double. If you look on the Lascal website they tell all the buggies the boards are compatible with.