PDA

View Full Version : Safeguarding

childminder54
13-08-2012, 09:35 AM
Im having trouble trying to put together the safeguarding with the added bit about cameras and mobile phones anybody can send me a copy of this so it will give me ideas what to put. Think it's because it's Monday and stopped up to see the closing of the games was brill thanks

cupcake22
13-08-2012, 10:35 AM
Im having trouble trying to put together the safeguarding with the added bit about cameras and mobile phones anybody can send me a copy of this so it will give me ideas what to put. Think it's because it's Monday and stopped up to see the closing of the games was brill thanks

Help. I need this aswell

Cupcake22

angiemog
13-08-2012, 10:42 AM
Me toooo. I had my new EYFS training on saturday and I logged on to see if there was anything on here. I would really appreciate help with the wording aswell.
Thank you

cara1235
13-08-2012, 10:59 AM
Hi have just come on here to have a look and Richard has posted a link to the Essential Childminding Magazine which you will find has a sample policy :clapping: it's on page 27 of the magazine, have a look it should give you a starting point :thumbsup:

angiemog
13-08-2012, 06:15 PM
Hi have just come on here to have a look and Richard has posted a link to the Essential Childminding Magazine which you will find has a sample policy :clapping: it's on page 27 of the magazine, have a look it should give you a starting point :thumbsup:

Where is it please?
thank you x

mandarooney
13-08-2012, 08:37 PM
I cant find it either, would be soo helpful to have this.

Thanxxxx:)