PDA

View Full Version : a stab in the dark..

notts
12-08-2012, 11:48 AM
I am looking for an online magazine article that I clicked through to last week. I 'think' came from childcare.co.uk a link on there to a free online mag on childminding. In it was an example telephony and camera policy that I thought was great. I cut the clipping and sent it to myself to work from at a later date and now it seems I've deleted the email!

Any ideas, the mag was childmindy obviously......

Any ideas?

notts
12-08-2012, 11:52 AM
Found it - creative steps :)

notts
12-08-2012, 11:57 AM
Nope its not that one! any ideaS?

mum26
12-08-2012, 01:57 PM
Could it be 'Essential Childminder'? http://essentialchildminder.com/

karen m
12-08-2012, 02:03 PM
There will be a template in August edition of essential childminder

jumpinjen
12-08-2012, 02:24 PM
Check your e-mail trash and recycle box on your desktop - it will be there somewhere! Jen x

Richard
12-08-2012, 05:09 PM
It's probably Essential Childminder magazine.

All childminder members of Childcare.co.uk, including free members get free access to the online edition of Essential Childminder magazine worth £3 per issue. More details at: http://www.childcare.co.uk/information/free-essential-childminder-magazine

Gold members of Childcare.co.uk also get free access to the online edition of Creative Steps magazine.

Richard

karen m
12-08-2012, 06:02 PM
I find it worth paying for childcare.co.uk just for the online magazines.I have had mindees from there to ,so good value for money.Will BE A MEMBER AS LONG AS I AM A MINDER

Richard
12-08-2012, 06:28 PM
That's lovely to hear thank you. So pleased you find Childcare.co.uk useful :)

I find it worth paying for childcare.co.uk just for the online magazines.I have had mindees from there to ,so good value for money.Will BE A MEMBER AS LONG AS I AM A MINDER

Playmate
12-08-2012, 06:31 PM
It's probably Essential Childminder magazine.

All childminder members of Childcare.co.uk, including free members get free access to the online edition of Essential Childminder magazine worth £3 per issue. More details at: http://www.childcare.co.uk/information/free-essential-childminder-magazine

Gold members of Childcare.co.uk also get free access to the online edition of Creative Steps magazine.

Richard

thank you for this Richard, I hadn't realized I could access Essential Childminer magazine. :D

jumpinjen
12-08-2012, 07:08 PM
I never knew either - what a fab magazine - thanks!

Jen x

Richard
13-08-2012, 08:41 AM
Access to Essential Childminder for free to Childcare.co.uk members only started on 1st August 2012 so it is quite a new thing.

We are always looking to partner with companies and organisations to increase the offering to our members so watch this space for more great extras for childminder members!

jumpinjen
13-08-2012, 08:45 AM
Oh..... so it isn't access to all members then? just Gold members? You said earlier it was all members and the link worked for me despite me not being Gold?

Jen

Richard
13-08-2012, 09:02 AM
Essential Childminder Magazine is available to all members.

Oh..... so it isn't access to all members then? just Gold members? You said earlier it was all members and the link worked for me despite me not being Gold?

Jen

notts
13-08-2012, 12:01 PM
It was Essential Childminder thank you :thumbsup: