PDA

View Full Version : CIS

Straws
12-06-2008, 07:20 PM
Hello all

I have just checked the CIS website and my details are no longer on there. Do they take them off after so long if you not updated the details

Straws xx

berkschick
12-06-2008, 07:23 PM
We get forms sent every 6 months and if you dont return it ( even if no changes) they assume you are no longer minding snd remove your name.

Give them a call, hopefully they can get you added again quickly.

Straws
12-06-2008, 07:31 PM
We get forms sent every 6 months and if you dont return it ( even if no changes) they assume you are no longer minding snd remove your name.

Give them a call, hopefully they can get you added again quickly.

I only went on there last month :)

berkschick
12-06-2008, 07:35 PM
That doesnt seem right. They must of made a mistake.

I hope you get it sorted quickly.

brillminder
12-06-2008, 08:59 PM
it sounds like a blip i have had similar happen before :)

miffy
12-06-2008, 09:03 PM
It used to be 3 months in our area then you were "struck off"

It's a good idea to make small changes often especially if you are looking for work as that bumps you back up to the top of the list - a little trick of Pip's :)

miffy xx

helenlc
12-06-2008, 09:04 PM
Apparently, you are meant to ring up every month and update it or at elast say that you want to remain on it.

I did not know know this until they called me at the end of last month to check if I had vacancies and still wanted to remain on it.

My friend, however, went on when she registered in December then assumed she had been on since. But then couldnt find her details on there so called up and they said You havent been in since January as you havent been phoning up and updating your ad!! And my friend said But there are people on there who havent updated since last August!!

So I think it is a bit hit and miss unfortunately.

You get bumped to the top of the list when you call and change details, apparently. I have changed my phone number so will be calling tomorrow with my new details!!!

crazybones
12-06-2008, 09:07 PM
Gosh we are lucky. They phone us every month and ask us for updates. :D

jaja
13-06-2008, 02:06 PM
i get a letter to fill in every 6 months but there are people on there from 2005 in my area, daft or what xxx