PDA

View Full Version : how to delete posts?

jadavi
11-08-2012, 05:02 PM
Hi I am anxious to delete an old post of mine - can anyone tell me how to do it?

cheers
ja

Trouble
11-08-2012, 05:04 PM
You cant you have to ask one of the purple people like angel, sarah and richard.

sarah707
11-08-2012, 05:05 PM
Report it using the triangle button (top right of first post in thread) and tell us you want it deleted.

if it's a post rather than a thread report the post.

One of the admins or mods will sort it out for you :D

Cassie
11-08-2012, 05:09 PM
I think you can delete them by going into User CP(top left) look at: view all subscribed threads and then tick the ones you want,bottom box gives you the options to delete...hope you understood this!!!!

sarah707
11-08-2012, 05:13 PM
I think you can delete them by going into User CP(top left) look at: view all subscribed threads and then tick the ones you want,bottom box gives you the options to delete...hope you understood this!!!!

Cassie, you cannot delete posts - it's a job for moderators or admin :D

Trouble
11-08-2012, 05:14 PM
or we could delete lots :D:D:D:cool:

Pauline
11-08-2012, 05:32 PM
or we could delete lots :D:D:D:cool:

Yeah there would be no forum left :laughing:

Cassie, deleting your subscription will only delete the notifications you get to tell you there have been replies etc.

:)

onceinabluemoon
11-08-2012, 06:02 PM
Can we delete all our posts? I have concerns about who will come here now it's advertised on CC co uk...

Cassie
11-08-2012, 06:52 PM
Whoops!!! I got it wrong....is that little green man telling me off? :blush:

Richard
11-08-2012, 07:45 PM
Just to confirm this forum is not being advertised on Childcare.co.uk and we have no plans to advertise it on Childcare.co.uk to everyone.

We have only mentioned the forum to our registered childminder members and no other members.

Richard

BucksCM
12-08-2012, 12:35 AM
Just to confirm this forum is not being advertised on Childcare.co.uk and we have no plans to advertise it on Childcare.co.uk to everyone.

We have only mentioned the forum to our registered childminder members and no other members.

Richard

Please can I ask how this has been done? I am registered on cc.co.uk but have not had anything come through? I have the free membership,if that helps?

Richard
12-08-2012, 08:15 AM
There is just a short news article on the Childcare.co.uk website which only shows if you are a registered childminder. If you login, and are a childminder then you will see it on the news section.

Please can I ask how this has been done? I am registered on cc.co.uk but have not had anything come through? I have the free membership,if that helps?

Trouble
12-08-2012, 10:23 AM
The witches in my town will read it and it was my secret:crying::crying::crying: