PDA

View Full Version : buggy connectors

SYLVIA
11-08-2012, 07:27 AM
Morning. Does anybody use buggy connectors. I bought lovely new buggy from mothercare recently. In september I'm going to need a double but for a couple of school journeys from car to playground and was considering buying a new buggy with connectors.

blue bear
11-08-2012, 07:58 AM
I've not used them,but seem to remember when looking into them the two singles need to be the same or very similar to make them balance out.

little stars ch
11-08-2012, 10:01 AM
Morning. Does anybody use buggy connectors. I bought lovely new buggy from mothercare recently. In september I'm going to need a double but for a couple of school journeys from car to playground and was considering buying a new buggy with connectors.

DONT :( i bought these for my girls buggys to join together they are rubbish you will waste your money :(

1 they buggys dont stay in lline go in different directions
2 makes the buggys alot more wider than a normal side by side

save you money and invest in a second hand twin buggy :) instead
ive had phil and teds and they are great also got a side by side ( i find these heavy but ive worked out any twin pram with air tyres are alot better to push )

:D

little stars ch
11-08-2012, 10:03 AM
:thumbsup::thumbsup:
DONT :( i bought these for my girls buggys to join together they are rubbish you will waste your money :(

1 they buggys dont stay in lline go in different directions
2 makes the buggys alot more wider than a normal side by side

save you money and invest in a second hand twin buggy :) instead
ive had phil and teds and they are great also got a side by side ( i find these heavy but ive worked out any twin pram with air tyres are alot better to push )

:D

another idea is why not look for a seat that on two wheels :) this attaches to the side of a buggy and folds up ive seen them around am not sure what they called but idea and depends on children ages

SYLVIA
11-08-2012, 10:45 AM
Thanks for replies. I'll ditch that idea then. I thought it might help getting it to fit in the Zafira boot. I'll have a look around. Thanks again

onceinabluemoon
11-08-2012, 06:04 PM
kiddicare do a really cheap twin umbrella fold buggy

smurfette
11-08-2012, 08:43 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

another idea is why not look for a seat that on two wheels :) this attaches to the side of a buggy and folds up ive seen them around am not sure what they called but idea and depends on children ages

A buggy pod!

Would be lost without my phil and teds as its a single or a double depending on what you want and doesnt take up and more space. I have a Renault grand scenic with practically no boot and stand it up to make it fit