PDA

View Full Version : Think I have had my first no show!!

melco
09-08-2012, 06:43 PM
A lady was supposed to be coming at 7pm tonight and they haven't turned up. I have had people cancel and then not get back to me but this is the first time someone has not turned up!!

Whats frustrating is that I had a lo today 7.45-4.45pm so after he left I had to get dinner, clean, hoover, clear garden, bring washing in and get presentable, I was rushing around sooo much!! My girls are really dissapointed too and have been looking out the window since 6.50pm. I just wish people could let me know if they are not coming. I know they probably can't be bothered.

If I wasn't out when I received the call I would have been able to take more contact details and call her or text to remind her but she called from work!!

I just feel a little deflated. Rant over!

melco

CH1957
09-08-2012, 06:57 PM
It happened to me on Tuesday, really frustrating but unfortunately seems to be part of the job.

hectors house
09-08-2012, 07:12 PM
People just don't think of what goes on behind the scenes and the preparation you but into a first visit - not just us that gets messed around, we were our friends who do B & B at weekend and they had call from B&B nearby who had double booked some people, our friends confirmed that they had a room and the people were so called on their way. Our friends went into overdrive to put up a spare bed for the child, sweep the floor, make up a welcome tray with tea, jug of milk, biscuits, fresh water in kettle etc - all in about 5 mins and the people didn't turn up. Why say one thing and do another?

So sorry this person messed you around, hopefully she will be back in touch and will have a good reason.

melco
10-08-2012, 01:52 PM
She is coming tonight!! :clapping: She text me this morning to say she got home late from work and then just totally forgot and then woke up this morning and realised. She apologised and said she felt really bad. So fingers crossed for tonight now!!

smurfette
10-08-2012, 02:46 PM
Oh good luck for tonight so!!

miffy
11-08-2012, 07:51 AM
She is coming tonight!! :clapping: She text me this morning to say she got home late from work and then just totally forgot and then woke up this morning and realised. She apologised and said she felt really bad. So fingers crossed for tonight now!!

I hope she showed up this time and it went well!

Miffy xx

rickysmiths
12-08-2012, 06:09 AM
Did she come???