PDA

View Full Version : where are all the enquiries

carolyn01
09-08-2012, 02:04 PM
I have been ofsted reg for 12 years with four great refs on childcare website but am getting people just looking and not even emailing? The only thing I can think is that I have a labrador (10) and two cats which may put people off - I'm finding it really hard to get children - is it a quiet time at the moment?

:panic:

kel1983
09-08-2012, 02:29 PM
We havent had any phone enquiries in about 2 months now. The ones I have had are because I have emailed them on cc website and then they are people I cant help any way. Roll on September when we have 2 children starting with us. Oh and we can get back in to a proper routine.

AliceK
09-08-2012, 02:53 PM
It was really quiet here for ages, didn't have an enquiry for a long time although luckily didn't need any but then 2 of my EY children gave notice at the same time due to mums having babies, boy did I panic. But all of a sudden the enquiries started again and I've replaced both of them now. I upped my advertising though on local web pages and yell and gumtree as well as the usual places, FIS, Childcare, Netmums etc.

I also have a dog, and cats, and rabbits, hamster, GAL.

Good luck

xxxx

Kiddleywinks
09-08-2012, 03:37 PM
Have you updated your FIS listing recently?
I find I get a flurry of enquiries shortly after I do mine :thumbsup: