PDA

View Full Version : Inspiration needed for new name

cara1235
09-08-2012, 08:50 AM
Hi guys

I currently use the name Little Munchkins Childcare but have grown tired of this now as i have used it for the last 10years, So i was thinking of somehow incorporating my name Cara into a new name.
The OH has ever so helpfully said what about CCC, but thats as far as his ideas went !!!!!!! I am sure you lovely ladies will come up with something i can think about :blush:

foxy lady
09-08-2012, 09:17 AM
caras clever clogs
caras crew
caras cheeky chimps
caras cuddly caterpillars
caras cabin
caras curious kids
caras clever clan
caras cougars
caras freindly Chameleons

Kiddleywinks
09-08-2012, 09:36 AM
Cara's Crew sounds good :thumbsup:

hectors house
09-08-2012, 09:44 AM
Are you really well known locally under little munchins as would be shame to lose your good reputation by starting again - people might not realise - how about Cara's Little Munchins?

I go to a toddler group that has been in existance for about 20 years called Rugrats, a new lady took over the group and said Rugrats was outdated, programme hadn't been on TV for years and changed name to Little Cherubs, after 6 months we changed it back again - everyone thought we had closed down and we just couldn't get the publicity.

Actually though inspite what I just said above "Cara's Little Cherubs" has got a ring to it!

aly
09-08-2012, 09:48 AM
caras clever clogs
caras crew
caras cheeky chimps
caras cuddly caterpillars
caras cabin
caras curious kids
caras clever clan
caras cougars
caras freindly Chameleons
reminds me of an adult theme..lol anyone watch cougar town?....lol

miffy
09-08-2012, 09:50 AM
Are you really well known locally under little munchins as would be shame to lose your good reputation by starting again - people might not realise - how about Cara's Little Munchins?

Although I like "Cara's Crew" I agree with the above - people might not know who you are.

Miffy xx

cara1235
09-08-2012, 10:33 AM
No i am not really known by that name to be honest everybody seems to just know me as the childminder with the HUGE pram:laughing:
I am just about to redo all my paperwork and letter headings and order new workwear for September and just fancied a change LOL
Am liking caras crew tho x

Kiddleywinks
09-08-2012, 10:36 AM
No i am not really known by that name to be honest everybody seems to just know me as the childminder with the HUGE pram:laughing:
I am just about to redo all my paperwork and letter headings and order new workwear for September and just fancied a change LOL
Am liking caras crew tho x

Cara's wheels? :laughing:

smurfette
09-08-2012, 06:02 PM
Cara is the Irish word for friend