PDA

View Full Version : Tax Return so confused

Little Pumpkins
12-06-2008, 10:58 AM
Hiya

My tax return form has just dropped through the door, and the only bit I know how to do is my name!!!

I am sooooo confused! I want to get it done as soon as possible and get it sent back.

My first problem being I have work two other jobs this tax year as well as childminding, I worked at the halifax from april to august, then nationwide from september to october! so theres two p60s, where do I put them on the form?

Anybody with experiance please help,

plus I want to do this online!!

anna

FizzysFriends
12-06-2008, 11:00 AM
There should be options for you to put in the different employers seperatly. I dont have my code with me to log in at work (wouldn't know where it is without logging in), if you are still stick this evening I will talk you through it if thats any help for you

sarah707
12-06-2008, 01:00 PM
They are ever so helpful and will give you all the support you need on the phone number you can see on the front of your return.

They will also check with you that you've got the right forms etc. and tell you which boxes you need to complete.

The figures you need before you ring them are -

- all income on your p60s before tax

- tax paid (again on your p60s)

- income from self employment

- expenses total from self employment

- total after expenses from self employment

- any income from banks, building societies etc

- any other income you need to declare

Hope this helps :D

Little Pumpkins
15-06-2008, 12:24 PM
turns out my p60 is wrong lol, so I have given all my stuff to my brother in law who thankfully is an accoutnant!!

he sorted it in an hour and im due around £600 tax back woohoo