PDA

View Full Version : Childminder in Chippenham, Wiltshire, Vacancies

ZoeM
06-08-2012, 07:37 PM
Hello, My name is Zoe and I have just completed my Ofsted visit, which went really well. I am ready for minding in september 2012.

Previous to starting my journey into childminding I gained my teaching degree and have just finished teaching in Year 1, I also have had some nursing experience. As well as teaching I have worked with children in a variety of settings, including summer schemes, babysitting and being a teaching assistant.

I currently have vacancies for full time, part time, before and after school. I also offer over night care.

I provide care for children aged 4 months to 14 years old!

Please see my website www.zoematthewschildcare.co.uk for more information :)

Luckytrouble22
11-08-2012, 07:27 PM
Hi my son is 25 months old and needs to change from his current nursery in Trowbridge to something more local as extra miles on a long commute (I teach at primary level in Swindon and live in melksham!) and wondered if you have any spaces left - we would need to have a very flexible way of working out which days he would need per week - it's currently 2 days a week but they change due to conflicting shifts with partners work, mother in law and my mums shift pattern!!! Very stressful but I always book up 2-3 weeks dates ahead of time where I know them... Can you message your daily rates etc as it would need to be 8-6pm. Do you take CCV's aswell..... How many other children do you have booked up with you for September start ?

Thanks in advance for reading the teachers drivvle of a post - I'm aware I need to change his childcare but am stressing at the timescale!

Liz