View Full Version : Registering my mum?

Little Pumpkins
12-06-2008, 10:01 AM

I am in the process of registering my mum as assistant, we just sent the crb forms back today.

the question is, well hang on first the problem

I ant mum as assistant for when I go into labour if I am working. If I get parents signed permission can the kids stay with my mum at my house till parents can get to them?

thanks anna

12-06-2008, 10:06 AM
In any emergency, where you are not able to look after the children, you would leave them with an emergency contact who would ring parents and get them to collect... so long as parents know that is what you want to do, then you are fine.

Your mum does not have to be an assistant to help you with that :D