PDA

View Full Version : Europe week!

green4lynn
05-08-2012, 04:13 PM
Hi all!

I'm just putting together some ideas for my Europe week, colouring flags and maps, making little flags for the sand pit, eating croissants, baguettes and making pizzas, getting some books from the library on different countries and travel brochures to cut up and make collages! Also going to print out some simple words in french, spanish and italian (and Greek cos one of my lo's has a greek mum!)

Any other ideas? Will save the wine tasting for when the kids have all gone home!!!!

Lynn x

Bluebell
05-08-2012, 05:11 PM
sounds lovely - can I come round for the wine tasting?

blue bear
05-08-2012, 05:40 PM
Mine have enjoyed looking up distances to other countries and working out how much the flights cost (school aged children) we have had the maps out and worked out which countries are in Europe and which are not.
We made country shapes. In clay and painted them. You. Oils make models out of play dough- Eiffel tower, leaning tower of Pisa etc.

sarah707
05-08-2012, 06:30 PM
We went to Spain on a plane last week... we are off on holiday in a camper van this week.

We start with the travel and then go to whatever countries the children choose and soak up the culture, art, dance, music etc.

Enjoy! :D