PDA

View Full Version : An accident

notts
03-08-2012, 11:59 AM
A mindee had a no2 accident while we were out on an outing. I had taken spare clothes as provided but he freaked out embarrassed. I handled the situation well and calmed him down. Luckily we had bumped in to a family member so I was able to leave my own children with her while I went with mindee to toilet (toilets closed, had to go home as he refused to let me clean him up out and about) but its led me to ot hink how I would have handled that if I hadn't bumped in to a family member. Mindee was panicking about 'how we would fit all of us in the toilet/who woudl see etc' but if I was alone I would have had no choice to expose it. Just putting out there to see what you would have done etc...

Edited to say, when we realised the toilets were closed, I went back collected my children and we all retunred home (above reads like I just left them :panic:)

sarah707
03-08-2012, 01:02 PM
Bless him I imagine he was really embarrassed :(

I have found you can do a lot of shielding with a buggy to maintain a level of privacy.

Either that or if you've gone in your car strap the other children in then use the boot.

Hopefully it's a one off!! x