PDA

View Full Version : Assistants

theoldwoman
11-06-2008, 10:46 PM
I have had an assistant who takes and collects the schoolchildren I mind, I sent off her CRB and registration form and heard nothing. At the time I was doing my NVQ 3 and my tutor said it was OK to use her as she had worked at the School as a midday assistant and so was covered for those children. Time passed so I rang Ofsted and they said they had no record of her, so on March 25th I sent everything in again plus a form to register my daughter as an assistant but still nothing. (She has been with me for 2 years now!) Do I ring again or are they really that slow.
Thanks for any advice
Sue

sarah707
12-06-2008, 06:43 AM
She should be in the system somewhere - I would ring again, there is a website you can use to track CRBs but you need the reference number and someone must have it.

Good luck :D

angeldelight
12-06-2008, 06:50 AM
I would also call again and ask who you are speaking to and keep notes of their name etc for future reference

If you have copies of any letters that you have sent I would also send them again

What a pain I know they can be slow but that is taking the mick

I would pester them now

Good luck let us know how it goes Sue

Angel xx

theoldwoman
12-06-2008, 05:34 PM
Hi, thanks for that, I will try again.
Sue

Tily Bud
12-06-2008, 05:37 PM
Hi Sue I would definately chase it up, it only took around 5 weeks for my husband to be registered x