PDA

View Full Version : nosey thread.. lets see your play area

new to all this
31-07-2012, 08:34 PM
Hi ladies me and OH are in the midst of training and getting the house ready. I'm really enjoying decorating the house to make it look like a giant toybox and wondered if i could be rather cheeky and ask you to show me pics of your play areas so i can get ideas and just see your lovely playrooms.
Also how big are the areas you allow the children to be? We are using our living room/dining room which combined is about 20 square meters (quite long but only about about 2.5m wide) but has our sofa and other furniture in it. Do you think this is to small?

Ripeberry
31-07-2012, 11:49 PM
Well this will give you an idea. I use the living room dinning room and sun room and straight out into the garden.

www.strawberry-meadow.webs.com

mrstom
01-08-2012, 06:21 AM
Well this will give you an idea. I use the living room dinning room and sun room and straight out into the garden.

I'm loving your garden! It's huge and I'm very jealous of the fantastic veggie patch you've got. And chickens! How easy are they to keep? (although DH would have a fit if I went and bought chickens right now)

onceinabluemoon
01-08-2012, 06:27 AM

Wow, thats lovely. I have to fence everything off or my mindees just trample it. I would love a garden like this!!

EmmaReed84
01-08-2012, 06:51 AM
I have some pic on my site (link below) not as nice as Ripeberry though... loving the chickens and frogs lol.

I only have a a lounge dinner, so I haven't gone all out to make it a Child's room as such because of an evening I like my lounge to be relaxing lol. I have tons of organised boxes in both my son's room and in the hallway. They have names such as Truck Box, Book Box, Art Box, Toy Story Box. I also have some toys I keep in boxes in the lounge... smaller boxes of bricks, cars, people, puzzles and pencils so these are the toys they get out right away to play with... Then I ask what boxes they want, they all take turns having a box day... works well for us...

... Although I would LOVE playroom so I can set it up nicely :D

adele1985
01-08-2012, 08:35 AM
all of my pics of playrom and garden ect are on my website :D

www.adeleschildminding.com

FussyElmo
01-08-2012, 08:53 AM

I have a similar chicken area - and really want some more hens think I need some white ones.

The garden is a work in progress and would love it to look at yours. The pond is fab :thumbsup:

Roseolivia
01-08-2012, 10:53 AM
all of my pics of playrom and garden ect are on my website :D

www.adeleschildminding.com

I love your website Adele, lovely and sparkly.

stardust
01-08-2012, 02:03 PM
The photos on my website are old lol :rolleyes: I really need to update them but here you go
taraschildminding.webs.com

adele1985
01-08-2012, 03:30 PM
I love your website Adele, lovely and sparkly.

sdean
01-08-2012, 04:47 PM
I have some pictures on my facebook childminding page -

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sarah-Dean-Childminding/129648067109473?ref=hl

Ripeberry
01-08-2012, 05:12 PM
I'm loving your garden! It's huge and I'm very jealous of the fantastic veggie patch you've got. And chickens! How easy are they to keep? (although DH would have a fit if I went and bought chickens right now)

Thanks :) Chickens are easy to keep, Bantam breeds cause less damage to lawns. Bigger breeds such as our 'Sussex' will dig up the lawn in one afternoon if they had the chance. But collecting eggs fresh each day can't be beat :)

I need to update my website as its very out of date, I've just got to find the details for it as I lost them...typical! :mad:

muffins
01-08-2012, 05:41 PM
Heres a link to my fb page which has some pics

http://www.facebook.com/childminderindeal

Theres also loads more on the link to my website:D